Chapter 5

When Kira picked up Alec after getting Liam she knew Alec was in a bad mood. She just hoped his bad mood wouldn't make him transform in the car while they were driving.

Alec sat in the back with his headphones in listening to Lilian's last 'movie' she made. It was about fairies and some magical kingdom. He didn't pay any attention outside of what he could hear from the movie until he looked out the window and saw the full moon.

He started to wonder if Lilian might have been right or at least on the right track but he needed more proof before he could completely believe her. When the car pulled up outside of a house Alec got out and took out one of his ear buds.

"Where is everyone?" Alec was wondering the same thing. The house itself was way too dark for a party.

"They're here. It's a small party?" Alec knew something was going on and he had a sneaking suspicion it had something to do with a certain Spaz and his friend.

"You said everyone was coming." Liam seemed to understand that something was going on but wasn't piecing it together yet.

"They are. They're late. And we're early. So we better hurry. Yay! Party." Kira grabbed onto Alec and Liam's arm pulling them into the way too dark house. When they got in the first thing Alec saw was Scott. When he glanced back at Kira she seemed to be guarding the door. Alec just sighed before going and leaning against the wall. Kira looked at Liam who looked weirdly offended before saying, "Sorry."

"What the hell is this?" Liam was already getting mad which made Alec roll his eyes. He took out his phone and texted Lilian: 'no party just the weirdos that kidnapped us'.

"Think of it as an intervention. You two have a problem." This wasn't Alec's first intervention but judging by the chains sitting on the coffee table this was going to be the most interesting one. Next to Scott was a very pretty red head who looked like she could kill someone with one look and Alec doesn't doubt that she really could. Next to her was the girl from tryouts that bet money on Scott and Stiles. By how close her and Stiles are standing to each other Alec figured that they were dating.

"Let me guess you guys are the only ones capable of helping us?" Alec finished while glaring at Scott. Stiles scoffed causing Alec's attention to turn to him. Alec just sent him a wink.

"Well, yeah. I guess." Scott answered unsure. Alec was willing to bet all his money that Scott was planning to say that.

"We're screwed then." Alec scoffed rolling his eyes. Everyone in the room seemed to sense his bad mood and instantly became worried about his shift later tonight. Liam glanced at Alec as if asking what was wrong since he was fine when school ended. Alec just shook his head.

"Come on Alec we aren't that bad." Stiles tried to lighten his mood. Alec almost smiled at the hurt look on Stiles face, but managed to hide it.

"Whatever you say gramps. How about we get this show on the road and say what you have to say." Scott agreed. The sooner they got started the better everything would probably go.

"When I bit you two at the hospital, it changed you both. You guys are like us now." Alec rolled his eyes. Liam almost scoffed. Even after everything that happened he's still being stupidly vague.

"Do you two believe in the supernatural?" Lydia jumped in also finding Scotts vagueness useless. Liam shakes his head while Alec doesn't do anything. Stiles saw the look in Alecs eyes. It looked as if this wasn't the first time he heard about the supernatural tonight. "Well you better start because you're apart of it now."

"If we're apart of the supernatural then what are you all?" Liam asked rolling his eyes towards Alec showing how little of this he believed.

"And what are we?" Alec asked. He heard everything that Lilian told him repeat through his head over and over again.