Chapter 8

"What the hell is happening to this kid?" Stiles asked as Derek, Stiles, and Alec held down a convulsing Brett. He had yellow pus dripping out of his mouth.

"He's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane. I need to make an incision and you need to hold him as still as possible." Deaton explained to them. According to Stiles he's a veterinarian who takes care of supernatural creatures or something.

"Trying but I don't exactly have the best partner here." Alec sneered at Stiles, still pissed at him. Stiles just scoffed unable to believe that he was still hung up about what happened.

"Hey, Derek, how about a little werewolf strength?" Stiles asked. Derek growled and pushed down harder but it didn't get him much farther then before.

"Yeah, I'm not the only one here with werewolf strength." Derek growled nodding towards Brett who was fighting them as much as he possibly could.

"If you can't hold him still, the incision might kill him." Deaton informed them sounding more and more urgent as time goes on.

"Derek, he's slipping. I don't think I can hold him." Stiles yelped. Deaton watched as Brett opened his eyes and panicked throwing everyone away from him. He jumped off the table and started towards the door before some guy walked in and sucker punched him. Brett was out like a light.

"I guess I still have a little werewolf strength myself." The guy said making Alec smile. Excited to see some form of fighting.

"Yeah, maybe more than a little." Derek said.

"Hey, Doc, I don't think he's breathing." Stiles yelled holding his head on Bretts chest. Deaton went over and made the cut on his chest. A greenish yellow smoke came out of his chest and he started to breathe again. "Is he okay?"

"I think he'll be fine, but probably out for a while." Deaton assured him.

"Guys, can you hear that? I think he's saying something." Alec said still crouched down next to Brett's face.

"Three things cannot long be hidden. The sun, the moon, and the truth. It's Buddhist." Deaton explained after listening to Brett.

"Satomi." The guy with the wicked punch said. Which made no sense to Alec but he didn't bother asking. Everyone started to leave including Alec, but before he could get out of the parking lot Stiles called out to him.

"Come with me. We need to talk plus I have something to give you." Stiles yelled. Alec sighed before running over to the Jeep and jumping in. When he got in he saw that Stiles was holding his phone in his hand.

"Meant to return this to you but with everything that happened I forgot."

--------

After driving around for about 10 minutes Stiles pulled into a little diner not too far from Alec's house.

"Figured we could eat while we talk. Might put us both into a better mood." Alec nodded at Stiles words, feeling hungry.

"As long as you pay for it dude." Alec jumped out of the Jeep before Stiles could agree. Stiles followed in after him not bothering to say anything.

After they sat down and ordered their drinks they just sat in silence. Neither of them knew what to say or how to start talking to each other. Alec was still really angry and Stiles didn't know how to apologize.

"Did you look at anything on here?" Alec asked holding his phone out. Stiles watched as the phone spun in his hand.

"Yeah whatever was on it last." Stiles admitted. He remembered watching Alec and a younger girl who he guessed was his sister run around in princess dresses. It was like a movie with the way they were talking and acting. Stiles didn't want to admit how adorable it was to see, especially from Alec.