❝1❞

Jimin

I woke up feeling my body ache. Oh yeah. That happened.

Flashback

I came home late today from school cause I was hanging out with my friend Jin. I entered my house and it was dark, then someone turned on the light. It was Yoongi. My boyfriend.

Yoongi: "Why were you out late?"

Jimin: "Y-Yoongi! I'm sorry, I was hanging out with Jin"

Yoongi: "You mean cheating?"

Cheating? Does he really think I'm cheating? He knows Jin is dating Namjoon! Yoongi stomped towards me furiously and grabbed a fistful of my hair, and dragged me towards our room. He threw me on the bed, and took off the belt around his pants and started hitting me with the hard part of the belt. He took off his pants and underwear and shoved his member inside my tight hole. I never feel any pleasure. Just pain. When he was done he put his pants back on and left the house. Leaving me there with tears streaming down my face. I look at the 2 strings tied to my wrist. I though it was unusual too have 2 soulmates. I hope they come soon.Will this ever stop?
I got out of bed and got dressed in a light blue oversized sweater, and put on black skinny jeans. I exit the house and go to school. When I enter the school I hear girls scream and. I look down and I can see both of my strings getting tugged on. I look up and see 2 random guys looking at me. Both covered with girls.

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*
I just published my new book " The office" check it out if you can 🥺 👉🏼👈🏼