❝4❞

Jimin

I heard the bell ring and immediately speed walked to my classroom, only to see Taehyung and Jungkook following behind me. No...it can't be...

I walked into the classroom and realized that i had the same first period with them. And of course, they decided to make everything more awkward than it already is. During class time Taehyung wrote me a note.

Hey are you ok?

I don't even know anymore. Without thinking, i wrote back.

I'm fine.

The rest of the class time was filled with awkward silence and glances at each other.

The bell had rung signaling it was now brunch. Jimin quickly packed his stuff, and was about to run out of the classroom only to be pulled back by Jungkook and trapped in a corner.

Jungkook: "Where are you going?"

Jimin: "T-too..."

What do i do? Should i tell them i have a boyfriend? If i don't then yoongi would hurt them.

Jungkook: "We still have to talk "Soulmates"

Jimin: "I-I can't..."

Jungkook: "Hmmm? Why?"

Jimin: "M-My boyfriend will get mad at me if I'm late..."

Taehyung & Jungkook:
"B-BOYFRIEND?!"

Yoongi: "JIMIN!"

Oh no... i have to get out of here!

Jimin: "Yoongi! I'm s-so sorry!"

He grabs my wrist harshly. That's gonna leave a mark. Jimin thought. And Jungkook being the short tempered guy he is, grabbed Jimin's other wrist and pulled him towards his body. Jimin's face burried in Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook: "What do you think your doing?! Your hurting him you know!"

Yoongi: "What I do has nothing to do with you!"

Jungkook lightly pushed Jimin towards Taehyung. He gave Yoongi a cold glare, and punched Yoongi square in the face. Yoongi fell to the floor. He stood up and punched Jungkook back they kept fighting until students started forming a group around them.

           *╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
                            ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ
           *╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

I was watching Sabersparks while writing this. Does anyone else watch him on youtube? You should go chech him out ;)