❝11❞

Narrator

2 weeks flew by quickly. While Jungkook was away, Taehyung and Jimin got closer. While the two boys got closer, Jungkook was at his house. Alone. Feeling guilty and counting the days that go by. Now that it's Monday, he's feeling a little bit anxious . How is he gonna get Jimin to forgive him? He could tell him sorry. But that wouldn't do much.

Jungkook

I walk towards the gate of the school. While walking I spot Yoongi walking in the hallways. I tried to avoid him as best as I can. However it doesn't work.

Yoongi: "Hey Jeon. Have fun fucking my boyfriend?"

He's ugly. It sounds rude but it's true, and the truth hurts. His pale cheek is all bruised up. His eye is a dark purple color. And his bottom lip is busted. His nose still has some dried up blood.

Jungkook: "You heard what happened?"

Yoongi: "Duh. Everyone did. How you tried to have sex with my boyfriend? At least I make him scream."

Jungkook: "You make him scream from pain idiot."

Before he can say another word I book it to my classroom.

When I enter the classroom everyone's eyes are on me. I brush it off and walk towards Jimin and Taehyung. There was an awkward silence and I finally spoke up.

Jungkook: "What happened while I was away?"

Taehyung: "Nothing much. Except for the fact that Jin and Namjoon hyung almost broke up."

Jungkook: "What? Are they okay? Are they still together?"

Taehyung: "Yea. There fine. Unlike a certain relationship that involves three people."

Awkward silence

Taehyung: "You wanna hear a story that someone told me?"

Jungkook: "Sure."

Taehyung: "There once were three boys. They were all in a relationship. To scared to let each other go. Two of them got in a fight. One of the boys harassed the other sexually. And he left the two boys."

I think I know where this is going. I gulped.

Jungkook: "Then what happened?"

Taehyung: "They other two boys found the lonely boy and........... Killed him. The end!" He smiled.

Jungkook: "Are you trying to say that you and Jimin are secretly planning to kill me?"

Taehyung sighed

Take hyung: "No I'm trying to say that Jimin's mad at you so you should do something to make it up to him before I kill you." He gives me a death glare

Jungkook: "Well what should I do Hyung?"

Taehyung: "Sorry Kook. Your gonna have to figure that out yourself."

It was now the end of class. While in my classroom I developed a plan on how to get Jimin to forgive me. My plan is called
"Jeon JK the handsome bunny's plan to get his hot babe named Jimin". Sure it's a long name for a plan but it makes me feel cool.
While walking in the hallways, I had my eyes peeled open to spot out Jin and Namjoon. Luckily I found them by the lockers doing there daily make-out session.

Jungkook: "Jin and Namjoon hyung! Can I ask you two a favor?"

Jin: "Nice to see you back in school after what you did. What is it you need, and why?"

Jungkook: "Okay so about the thing I did...so I wanted to
make-out with Jimin.....I mean make-up with Jimin!" I stammer. "And I decided I can embarrass myself in front of the whole school to show him I'm sorry and so were equal. So can you help me?"

Namjoon: "Hmm...sure we'll help."

Jungkook: " Thanks, let's meet up on the school roof."

I made it to the school roof and handed Jin my phone and handed Namjoon a big bucket of water and three Koop-aid packets.

Namjoon: "What's this for?"

Jungkook: "Your gonna put the kool-aid in the water and pour it over me while Jin's recording. Then I'll give a little speech to Jimin saying I'm sorry."

They nod while I talk and Namjoon puts the kool-aid into the water and gets ready while Jin records. I take off my shirt and pants. Leaving me in my boxers. Tae and Jimin are gonna kill me for this.

Jin: "Ready?"

I nod my head and Namjoon starts walking towards me and pours the kool-aid on my head. I forgot to mention that the water was cold and there were still lots of ice cubes in there so my head hurt each time an ice cube would fall on me. It stopped pouring Kool-aid so I started talking.

Jungkook: "Jimin...I'm sorry. For everything. I'm sorry I dragged you threw hell. I'm sorry I hurt you instead of healing you. I'm sorry I broke you even more than you are now. I'm sorry I showed you love for your body rather than for who you are. But I am not sorry for meeting you. Jimin-ah... I'm sorry.
I love you."

Jin stopped the recording and handed me my phone. I posted the video on my Instagram.

           *╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
                            ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...
           *╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

Hi again. How are you guys? I love you guys very much and thank you for taking your time to read my book 💞