❝10❞

Play the music above while reading please!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin

Jungkook: "What are you doing?! Let go of him! He's mine!"

Hoseok: "He's not an object that you can claim!"

The way they pulled on my arms back and forth. It hurt. I hate this. Everyone's staring at us. I felt humiliated. I want to scream my heart out, and show people how i feel. But i can't do anything. Because I'm worthless and the only thing i can do is keep everything in until i break. I wasn't always like this you know. I was carefree and happy once too. Then i got slapped with reality. Literally.

Jimin: "P-Please...stop...your hurting me...

I felt hoseok let go of my arm. I was waiting for Jungkook to let go so that i could start talking, but instead he yanked me by my wrist, towards the schools libary. I'd be lying if i said it didn't hurt. But it did. It always hurts.

When we got to the libary, it was quiet. No one was in sight. Jungkook pushed me up on a wall. We looked into eachothers eyes for what felt like hours.

His eyes darted towards my lips and he leaned in to kiss me. I was expecting it to be a passionate delicate kiss. But it wasn't. He kissed me roughly and I felt anything but love in it. He pressed his tounge against my bottom lip asking for entrance. When I didn't open my mouth for him, he growled at me and bit my bottom lip hard, to the point i got a blister. He moved down to me neck and sucked me roughly there to. He gave me dark purple hickeys that were clearly visible for anyone to see. It hurt.

Jimin: *sob* please...stop...I'm sorry...no more...*sob*

He digged his teeth in deeper, causing my neck to bleed. He moved back up to my lips and kissed roughly yet again. He bit my lip again, causing it to bleed this time. I screamed from how much it hurt.

Jimin: " I said stop it!!"

When i yelled at Jungkook he broke the rough kiss and glared at me. Taehyung and hoseok came in and a whole bunch of other students were following behind them. Taehyung ran towards us and punched Jungkook in the face. Making him fall back. Jungkook groaned and stood up. He was gonna punch Taehyung back but 2 guys held him back.

Naamjoon: "Jungkook stop!"

Jin: "You need to calm down."

Eventually teacher's came, and cited Jungkook, and suspended him for 2 weeks, for sexual harrasment, and starting fights. Taehyung only got cited, and was warned that if he caused trouble, he'll get suspended too.

It was the end of the day. I found out about out about Yoongi from Taehyung, and he agreed to let me stay at his house until we figure everything out. We got to his house and he told me his parents are still at work. He handed me black leggings, and a oversized white shirt. To wear once I get out of the shower. I got out and saw him waiting for me holding a blowdryer to dry my hair.

Taehyung: "Hey, i hope you don't minde, but can we share the bed?"

Jimin: "oh uh sure..."

Taehyung was asleep but i was still awake. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist, and pull me on close. He nuzzled his face into the crook of ny neck.
This is nice. It felt...warm.

It was now morning. We woke up and got dressed. Taehyung was wearing a plain white shirt and black pants, and I was wearing a white shirt with a black and red stripped crop top jacket over it and had black skinny jeans on.

They got to school and headed to there first class together. They saw yoongi roaming the hallways. They decide to ignore him, and Taehyung wrapped his arm tightly around Jimin's petite waist.

            *╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
                            ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...
            *╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*