❝14❞

Jimin

It was hot in there. I could feel Taehyungs long skinny hands caress my body while Jungkook kisses me. I shivered every time Taehyungs hands touched a new place on my hot sweaty body.
Jungkook started lowering his kisses to my chin to my neck and made a pop noise with his thin pink lips. I bit my lip to keep in a moan that was stuck in my throat. It didn't work and they both smirked.
Still keeping the mood Taehung sat me up and took off my shirt reveling my entire upper body. I was blushing from ear to ear and he grinned. He started kissing my stomach while Jungkook was playing with my nipples. He was kissing, sucking, and pinching both of them. I let out a loud moan and Taehyung starts going lower till he reached right above my skinny jeans.
He looked up at me while he kissed my covered member. He started to unbutton my jeans and slid them off. Jungkook whispered in my ear lustfully asking me if I was ready for what's to come. I nodded and let them take full control over my body.
Jungkook smiled mischievously as he too lowered himself near my member.
They both kissed the tip of my covered member.

Jimin: "hurry... I can't wait anymore."

Narrator

The younger quickly digged threw his pockets in search of a bottle of lube.
When Jungkook found it, he pour some on two fingers and pushed one finger in. Moving his finger in and out painfully slow. He added a second finger and started scissoring Jimin.
Jungkook pulled his fingers out and flipped Jimin over so he was on his stomach. He lubed up his member and held Jimin's hand.

Jungkook: "Are you ready?"

The older nods.
Jungkook carefully pushes himself inside Jimin.

Jungkook: "ugh... Damn baby, your so tight... You take me so well..."

Jimin: "uhh...more kookie... "

Jungkook goes faster and starts pounding into him.
Taehyung crawls in front of Jimin. Jimin lifts up his head and looks at Taehyung's long member. He gives kitten licks making Taehyung groan.
Taehyung grabs a hand full of Jimin's hair and makes him look up at him. Jungkook still pounding into Jimin.

Taehyung: "No teasing baby boy."

Taehyung let's go of Jimin's hair and Jimin puts Taehyung's dick in his mouth. Deep throating him. He swirls his tongue on Tae's dick. He bobs his head back and forwards. Taehyung feels he's about to cum so he stops the older.
Jungkook notices and pulls out of Jimin. Pre-cum leaking from his dick.
Jungkook sits up and sits on the bed. Taehyung sits across from him. There members touching. Taehyung picks Jimin up without struggling.
He carefully sets Jimin down on there tips. He carefully pushed Jimin down on to there lengths. Jimin moans feeling something larger enter him. He sits down. His butt on both of ther laps while facing Jungkook and clinging onto dear life. The youngers both gently push into Jimin's tight hole. Tae and Jungkook could have sweared they would have came from the tightness. They both hold onto Jimin and give him hickies. Jimin bounces up and down on there members.

Jimin: "ugh... Oh my god! "

Taehyung: "your so tight for us baby. "

Jimin: "oh shit! Harder daddy!"

Taehyung and Jungkook both slap Jimin's ass.

Jungkook: "ugh... No swearing baby."

A couple of thrust later Jimin came all over himself and Jungkook. Jungkook and Taehyung both reach there highs too and cum. Both riding out there orgasms. Jimi let's out a. Loud high pitched moan from feeling Jungkook and Taehyung spill there warm seeds into him.
Jungkook and Taehyung both pull out and lay Jimin between them.

Jungkook: "I love you two"

Taehyung: "We love you too kookie. Right Minnie? Minnie?"

The two boys look at Jimin find he's sleeping peacefully.

Taehyung: "Goodnight love. " He smiles and leaves a kiss on Jimin's head.

Jungkook: "Goodnight baby. " Jungkook does the same.

            *╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
                            ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...
            *╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

667 words of smut ( ͡°з ͡°) I love you guys >3<