❝9❞

Taehyung

They diagnosed him with depression. I feel awful. He's my soulmate and I didn't help him.

Dr. Docter: You guys can visit him now if you like.

I nodded calmly and walked into Jimin's hospital room. I looked at his beautiful sleeping face. His chest gently rising and then falling back down. I carefully took his small, chubby hands, into my big skinny ones. His finger slightly twitches. I hear him let out a small cute groan.

Jungkook: It's not fair that you get to hold his hand and I can't!

Taehyung: hold his other hand then!

Jimin

I feel something warm swarm around my hands. I try to open my eyes. It's bright. I keep my eyes slightly closed to readjust to the brigjtness. I hear some voices talking. The room is white and I see Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung on my right, and Jungkook on my left.

Jungkook: Are you okay?

Jimin: I'm fine.

An awkward silence fills the room.

Taehyung: Can I see your arm?

Oh god. Did they find out? What will they think of me? I should have killed myself a long time ago.

Jimin: n-no!

He grabs both of my wrist and turns over my arms. By the look of his face, I can tell he's horrorfied. I look over to Jungkook and he had tears in his eyes.

Dr. Docter: Excuse me, but visiting hours are closing soon, but you can come back tomorrow.

The Dr. Doctor left the room. Jungkook and Taehyung just stare st me.

Taehyung: Well....bye Jimin. Well see you tomorrow.

Once they leave the doctor comes in saying that ill be discharged tomorrow so, ill be able to go to school. Huh...I wonder what happened to Yoongi?

~Timeskip~

I was discharged fromthe hospital and i had my old clothes here. I wwalkedto school.

When i got to school, I saw a boy walk up to me.

Hoseok: Are yoy okay? I heard what happened.

Jimin: I'm fine.

The said boy asked to be my friend, and sunce i don't have any friends, of course i said yes.

My and Hoseok spent the whole day together, and IT. WAS. AMAZING.
During lunch, my eating was messy, and i got food all over my mouth.
Hiseok saw and he leaned forward and wiped at my face with his thumb. Jungkook saw and came over to our table. He grabbed me by my arm and tried to pull me away, but hoseok was quick enough to grab my arm and pulled me towards himself.

            *╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
                             ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...
            *╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

I'm sorry i didn't update on sunday like I'm supposed to. Feel free to spam me with hate. Jk jk plz don't. I love you guys!~💜