❝13❞

Jimin

As much as I love Jungkookie and TaeTae hyung, I don't want to do it now when I don't know anything about them. I rather wait patiently and know more about my partners than just do it and not give a crap. And this also buys me time to mentally prepare myself.

Taehyung: "So when will we go on this first date?"

Jimin: "Now."

1st date

For the first date we all decided to go to a small cafe.

When we got there our waiter showed us to our table. I noticed that she kept looking at Taehyung and Jungkook like they were a full snack. Not that there not, they are but I'm the only one that's allowed to look at them like that.

We sat at the table and she looked Jungkook in the eye.

Waiter: "Can i start you off with a drink?" She grins at him.

Jungkook: "Yes, I'll get a Pepsi and both of my boyfriends will get a Sprite!"

The waiter froze hearing the word 'boyfriend' come out of Jungkooks mouth. She smirked.

Waiter: "I'll be right back with your order" she walked away swaying her hips.

Taehyung: "Did you see that?"

Jungkook: "What? Her flat ass compared to Jimin's?"

Jimin: "K-Kookie!" Jungkook smirked

She came back with our drinks and we told her our orders. While walking away she 'accidentally' spilled my Sprite on my lap.

Waiter: "Oops! Sorry Hun!" She smirked and walked away.
She came back with some napkins and there was a certain napkin that pissed me off. One of the napkins had her number on it.
This bitch.

I grabbed the napkin that had her number on it that Jungkook was holding and I ripped it to shreds.

Jimin: "I hate her." They laughed.

2nd date

Narrator

The three boys had a calm little coffee date. They went to a coffee shop named 'Bittersweet!' and the cashier was a sweet old lady named Wendy that would often look fondly at the three, knowing they were all in a relationship.

The three boys stayed at the coffee shop for an hour. In that hour they talked about there family, what they've Ben through, and about themselves. Slowly coming out of there shell.

When it was time to go home, they walked towards the cashier and paid for everything they ate or drank.

Cashier: "$15.98 is your total."

Taehyung: "Crap i forgot my wallet in my backpack!" Tae panics
Jimin grabs his wallet from his back pocket.

Jimin: "I have money but I'll only be able to pay for $13.72..."

Jungkook: "Don't worry Minnie I'll pay for the rest."

Cashier: "You don't have to pat it's okay." She smiles tenderly at the three.

Jimin: "No! We can't let you do that!"

Cashier: "Don't worry. I don't need money anyways. Not when I'm gonna die soon anyways." The sweet old lady said the last part quietly but the three boys heard her.

Jimin: "If you don't mind me asking, why won't you let us pay?"

Cashier: " You three are together right? Make sure to keep each other close. You guys will grow a wonderful family."

Taehyung: "Thank you. Your husband is a lucky man."

Cashier: "Thank you. I wish you could meet him."

Jungkook: "We can come by again and meet him here if you want." She smiles sadly.

Cashier: "Oh honey...he's not on earth anymore." She cries.

3rd date

Today was the final date. They all decided to go to the fair.
They went on roller coaster, ate food and went to a haunted house. During the haunted house there was an incident where on of the fake Zombies scared Jimin, causing him to fall back and his bum rub on Taehyungs private area, mak g him fall back as well and his butt rub on Jungkooks area to. They all groaned. The three couldn't take it anymore and drove and they all quickly drove to Taehyung house.

When they arrived at Tae's house Taehyung pinned Jimin to the wall and kissed them. Jungkook following after them.

           *╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
                            ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...
           *╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

I'm sorry ;-;