❝12❞

Jungkook
We waited for a couple minutes. No one has seen the video so I put my phone in my pocket and we started walking to the cafeteria.

We were walking down the stairs then all of a sudden my phone started buzzing like crazy. I took my phone out and looked at my notifications.

What.
The.
Waffle.

270 likes. TWO. HUNDRED. AND SEVENTY LIKES. I love Jimin okay? But I feel embarrassed.

When we got to the cafeteria, most people looked at me and some didn't. I feel better that not everyone has seen the video.

Jin and Namjoon start walking to the bathroom. Probably to go do the dirty. Classic horny couple. I start walking and see Taehyung and Jimin walking towards me. Taehyung has a straight face but Jimin has tears welling up in his eyes. They saw the video. Jimin jumps on me. Hugging me like a koala. I put my hands below his thighs while he wraps his arms around my waist and his hands around my neck.

Jimin: "You idiot! How dare you!"

Jungkook: "What?! What did I do?!"

Jimin: "You showed off your stupid hot body you-you over glorified moldy donut!! Now those stupid whore's called girls are looking at you like a full snack!!"

At this point Jimin has tears streaming down his face. Did it really hurt that much?

He starts sucking on my neck softly and nibbles on my neck. I let out a low groan.

Jungkook: "J-Jimin... Wait not here..."

I gently push him back and he stars crying again.

Jimin: "No! Let me mark you now! You mine!"

Jungkook: "Jimin-" He interrupts me.

Jimin: "mine mine mine mine!!"

I kiss him to shut him up. I press my tounge against his lips. He opens his mouth and I slide my tounge in and he moans.

Taehyung: "Ahem"

I break the kiss and look at Tae.

Taehyung: "Can we please do this at home? We're in the cafeteria and I don't want anyone to see our hard on's"

I look down and see me a Jimin are hard. I look over towards Taehyung and see he's hard as well.

Jungkook: "So do we just do "it" at our house or...."

Jimin: "No. I'm not doing anything with you two until our third date!"

            *╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
                            ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...
            *╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*