❝3❞

Jungkook

     I woke up and felt cold. I turned over to look at the other side of me. I didn't see the girl I had sex with last. What was her name? Minna...Minja? Mingay? No it was... Minjae! I'll probably see her at school today. She's always all over me. I get out of bed and put on a red and black striped shirt and leather pants. I go downstairs and hear nothing. It was silent. What was I expecting? They haven't been here for 3 years. I make myself breakfast and take my time eating. Once I was done, I left the house and went to school.

                   ━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

I enter the school and I see Mingay there. I mean Minjae. She immediately pushed her breast up. It's to bad her boobs really aren't that big. They only seem big because she uses those breast pads. While walking in the hallway a couple other girls came to me. I suddenly stopped to stare at a beautiful young boy. He didn't look like a human, more like an angel. He was looking at something so I moved my gaze were his eyes were at. He was looking at Taehyung and glanced at me a few times. Something caught my eye. My 2 red strings were connected to Taehyung and the small cute (Angel) boy.

            *╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
                             ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ
            *╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

It hasn't even been 3 mimutes and already Yes_KookminLV and eternal_jimin have already voted and commented. I love you guys so much I'm crying 😢 you guys support me to much thank you loves ❤❤❤