Chapter 3: Quatervois

(n.) a crossroads; a critical decision or turning point in one's life.

Jimin never thought that in his Mafia life , a day would come where he would be waiting for his soon to be finance and also his next target.

He was waiting in the restaurant for Min Yoongi while his parents were sitting in front of Jimin and randomly asking him some questions.
Getting married was never a thing in his contract but what can he say , nonetheless he have to agree with his boss.

*Flashbacks*

" I'm here" Jimin said entering the cabin.
"Good to see you jimin and sorry for disturbing you"
"No problem , tell me the detail about my next target." Jimin spinned the knife he always kept in his pocket.

"So as you already know his name, Min Yoongi is the CEO OF Min Empire. We're going to crack a deal with him , you have to access the Min Empire's information and then kill him."
"Oh okay." that's pretty much easy , Jimin thought to himself.

"Jimin-ah there's one more thing."
Jimin looked at him suspiciously.
"What is it ?"
"Umm you have to.. .. marry him''
"WHAT!?" Jimin choked on nothing particular.

"I'm not marrying someone whom I don't love , moreover someone whom I'm going to kill." He said as his eyes stared emotionlessly at chaewon , with a harsh tone.

"It's the only way jimin. You have to do it , you have no choice." He can see the smirk forming on the corner of his lip while chaewon said the last line. Jimin really had no choice so he just nod in agreement.
"Good then be ready before 5"
"Okay ."

*Flashback ends*

So that was , how he was forced to meet Min Yoongi today. He was somewhat nervous , not because that he have to kill him but because he was going to marry him even though their marriage will be just for a short period of time. He was immersed in his thoughts when someone came and sat in front of him.

He was wearing white shirt and losen tie , and a dark black coat to sum up his perfectly styled black hairs.
Jimin was so busy staring at him that he didn't even realised that he was spacing out. He would be lying if he says that the man sitting in front of him is not good looking. He's really damn Hot.
Fuck. What are you thinking Jimin. You have to kill him not to fall in love with him.
He mentally slapped himself.

As Yoongi entered the restaurant he was met with a mesmerizing sight of a cute boy laughing lightly with his mom and dad.

He was wearing tight jeans and a black button up shirt with rings to comprehend his looks . His dark brown hairs matching completely with the outfit.

Yoongi never thought that his parents would choose someone as sexy as him. Jimin's gaze was fixed on Yoongi and Yoongi's was fixed on him. It was like someone had stopped the time.

"Yoongi , you are late again. Come and introduce yourself." Mrs Min said signing him to sit with them.

"Ahh um. Hey , I'm min yoongi , I'm 25 and I'm the CEO of Min Empire." Yoongi blurted out the words as Jimin just laughed at his awkwardness.
'Gosh. Can he already stop attacking me with his looks' Yoongi's thoughts were full of him.

"Nice to meet you Yoongi-ssi . I'm park Jimin. I'm 23 and I work as a dance instructor."
'Mmm. Dance instructor , pretty much good.' Yoongi could imagine him slut dropping in front of him while moving his hips to the sexy beat while seducing him with his hot looks.

"Yoongi I think you and Jimin should have some alone time me and your dad will excuse ourselves. Have fun." Mrs Min winked at yoongi with a mischievous smile and left the restaurant with Mr. Min.

"So.." Yoongi started and Jimin finally looked into his eyes. Finally Yoongi got a chance to admire jimin's facial features.
His dark chocolatey eyes, his partly partied plump lips, his sharp jaw line, his partied hairs and a perfectly shaped nose.
Damn. How could someone be so perfect. Yoongi thought to himself.

"So, uhm l-lets order something"
He nodded on yoongi's proposal.
They ate their dinner in silence not saying much words. Just sparing some glances now and then.
But this wasn't going to work so finally Yoongi made the first move.

"You are looking fabulous , Jimin." Yoongi said winking at Jimin. He didn't know where he gathered all the courage. But how can he stop himself from flirting when such an angel was sitting in front of him.

" Oh.. t-thank you. You yourself look good too." Jimin said his cheeks flushed with the natural blush. Suddenly he was feeling so hot.

"So , what kind of dance do you teach ?"
"Oh- well I teach ..." There was a pause for a second " contemporary " he finally said.
"Impressive." Yoongi gave him a playful smirk.

Jimin didn't Know why but it was suddenly so hot in the room , he felt like his whole body was on fire.
They talked a little more before they decided to leave. Their chat was full of yoongi's playful smirk and jimin's hot blush.

While yoongi excused himself to go to the washroom , Jimin was quick to attach the Pendrive to yoongi's phone so he could download the data in his phone.

Jimin was taping his feet in anxiety , the data hasn't downloaded yet and he don't know what he would do if yoongi caught him. He looked at the phone one more time. 82% . He heaved a sigh.

But his body stiffened as he saw Yoongi coming towards his direction. He just stood up on his place trying to hide Yoongi's phone. Before yoongi could come any closer , Jimin threw himself upon Yoongi , attaching his plump lips to Yoongi's soft one.

Yoongi was startled by Jimin's sudden action. He stood still for a moment before actually kissing back. All the eyes were upon them. But Fuck , Jimin didn't cared about them he just wanted the data to be transferred quickly.
Finally the sign of " data exported " appeared on the phone screen and Jimin quickly backed off from the kiss. Grabbing the pen drive and hidding it.

Yoongi looked at Jimin who was out of breath by now. When Jimin looked at Yoongi then he realized what he had done and he couldn't be more embarrassed in his life.

"I - uhm. I'm sorry ." Jimin said scratching the back of his neck.
" Why are you saying sorry , I enjoyed it ." Yoongi said whispering the last part in Jimin's ear , which made a shiver run down Jimin's spine.

Jimin tried to convince Yoongi that he can go home alone , he's not a kid after all. But Yoongi refused to listen to him saying that that's what a gentleman should do.

So , that's why they were in yoongi's car right now. Jimin was still thinking about the kiss that happened earlier as he traced his lips with his fingers.

" Jimin. Jimin?" Yoongi shaked him , making him snap out of his thoughts.
"Huh? You said something?"
"Ah yes , I was asking if I can get your no."
Jimin thought for a second before stretching his hand out. Yoongi furrowed his brows and placed his hand on Jimin's hand.

At this Jimin let out a small giggles. " Give me your phone not your hand, silly."
Yoongi laughed a little at his silliness before giving Jimin his phone.
Jimin typed the no. And saved it as a simple one letter name "J".

"We're here" yoongi said as he stopped the car.
"Oh " Jimin hand yoongi his phone back.
" Thank you for the ride Yoongi-ssi." Jimin said while smiling and waving his hand at yoongi.

"Just call me Yoongi." Yoongi smiled back before driving away. Jimin smirked as he saw the car moving away and away.
" I'm gonna wipe that smirk off your face , Min Yoongi." Jimin said fidgeting the pen drive. His eyes full of passion to destroy him.

Make me stay ( myg + pjm ) [ RE EDITED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें