Chapter 14: Felicity

(n.) intense happiness.

They ate their dinner in silence. Yoongi tried to start a conversation but everytime Jimin would answer him with a nod or a simple 'hmm'. Maybe he was tired , Yoongi tried to shrug off the thought. While Jimin was just fighting his inner dilemmas, the thought of Yoongi's lifeless body & blood was now scaring him.

It was like the marriage had bonded his heart with yoongi.

"Jimin are you asleep?" Yoongi asked as Jimin's back was facing him. Jimin didn't answer. "Goodnight Jiminie" Yoongi said and slept behind Jimin. Jimin just layed there in silence while his mind was in chaos.

It was around midnight , the city was dissolved in deadly silence and moonlight. Jimin didn't wanted to do this but he knew that he eventually had to.

Jimin took out the gun from the drawer that he has kept there earlier. He looked at Yoongi one last time , who was sleeping peacefully. He slowly tried to pull the trigger but his hands started shaking for some unknown reason.

Before he could do anything his phone started ringing on the nightstand. Jimin leaped over to his phone trying not to wake Yoongi up.

It was his boss's phone. His hands were shaking. He knew that his boss must have called him to get a hold of his mission.

He picked up the phone with sweaty hands. "Jimin , have you killed Min Yoongi yet?" Chaewon voice sounded worried and serious. "N-no , but I was about to-" He didn't got a chance to complete his sentence.

"Wait Jimin don't do anything. The deal is not done yet." Jimin didn't know if he heard the words right or if his mind was tricking him.

"W-what?" "Just don't kill him yet we have to wait till he is finished with this shitty honeymoon." "Okay." Jimin could hear his boss saying words like 'that lucky bastard', before hanging up.

Jimin placed the gun inside the drawer as he lied next to Yoongi. He came closer to Yoongi and inhaled his scent. Somehow Yoongi's cologne made Jimin calm.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin engulfing Jimin in his warm arms. Jimin didn't hesitate a bit and snuggled into Yoongi's chest.

This was the first time Jimin was laying with someone in the bed without fucking them. Whenever Jimin felt stressed , he would just go to a club and have sex with strangers.

But strangely he felt safe and warm in Yoongi's arm. He looked at Yoongi who was deep asleep but his arms held Jimin firmly.

"Why are you doing this to my heart Yoongi?" Jimin said before falling asleep in yoongi's arms.

The sunrays peeked through the window. The sound of ocean water striking the surface was muffled with the singing of birds.

Yoongi opened his eyes to Jimin's face just a few inches away from him. Jimin was sleeping on Yoongi's right arm while his left arm was placed on Jimin's tiny waist.

Jimin's cold breath striked Yoongi's chest as he nuzzled his head even more into Yoongi. His lips formed a pout as he slept like an angel. Yoongi's heart was contained with the beautiful view in front of him.

He would give anything and everything just to wake up to such a nice sight. He smiled to himself as he gently poked Jimin's chubby cheeks.

Yoongi leaned towards Jimin leaving a soft kiss on his forehead. Jimin scrunched his nose on the touch but relaxed soon.

Yoongi just laid in the bed like that for 30 minutes just admiring the beauty in front of him. "Jimin, let's get up now" Yoongi said as he ruffled Jimin's hairs. "No." He said like a whining baby.

"But Jimin , we came here for enjoying ourselves not for sleeping. We can't stay here for forever." "But I'm enjoying myself in your arms more." Even though his face was snuggled in Yoongi's chest , Yoongi can still sense the younger's pout. His lips automatically curled up into a smile.

"But baby, let's get up now, please." Jimin looked at Yoongi with wide eyes. "B-baby?" "Why ? Can't I call my cute wife, baby?" Yoongi's words left a pink tint on his face.

"Yah , I'm not the wife." His face all flustered. "You're baby. Just see, you love cuddles, you're shy , you always blush, you always act cute , and that pout oh my god , and you are seductive" The last part was just a whisper in Jimin's ear.

"Yah, Min Yoongi!" Jimin yelled at him. "Yah, Min Jimin!" He yelled with the same intensity.

Yoongi flipped their position so that now he was on top of Jimin.

"Yoongi what are you -?" "Shh." Yoongi sushed Jimin as he placed a finger on his lips.

He leaned a little more just so that their faces were just an inch away. Jimin closed his eyes and puckered up his lips.

Just as Yoongi was about to kiss him , the door bell rang. Jimin opened his eyes as he just laughed at the situation.

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders and went to the door. It was the room service. Yoongi sighed , what a perfect timing to cockblock someone , Yoongi shot deadly glares at the server who just placed the food in the kitchen counter.

Before escorting him out yoongi just mumbled an annoyed 'thank you' as he went back to the room. But Jimin was already in the shower , guess he isn't going to have any fun today.