Chapter 11: Apodyopsis

(n.) the act of mentally undressing someone.

Jimin woke up earlier than usual today , waking up in a different room was new to him , he was still trying to swallow the fact that he was officially married now.

He looked to his side just to see Yoongi sleeping like a kitten on the couch. He must be really uncomfortable there as the couch was way too short to fit the older male. He was curled up like a baby , the cover that he used to cover himself with last night was now lying on the floor.

Jimin smiled to himself at the cute sight. He was not sure why was Yoongi sleeping on the couch , he could have slept beside him afterall they were married now.

'Married' this word felt like a lot of responsibility to him.
He made his way towards Yoongi and gently placed the covers back on , trying his best not to wake him up.

He looked at himself in the full length mirror to see he was still in his tuxedo , he made his way towards their attatched bathroom.

There were already two sets of everything , two bath robes , two toothbrush , different kind of cologne and perfumes with even more varieties of soaps and shampoo.
Yoongi must have spent alot of time buying the best one for him. Jimin smiled at the thought.

After freshening up , Jimin came out in just a white silk robe , as he dried his hairs with a towel.
Jimin tried to wake Yoongi up to ask about clothes. But Yoongi just mumbled '5 more minutes' and drifted off to sleep again. He must be really tired.

Jimin was feeling hungry so he decided to fix breakfast for himself and Yoongi. And since Yoongi wasn't waking up , Jimin had no choice but to roam around the house in a bath robe.

Yoongi woke up to a sweet smell filling up the house. His stomach grumple at the smell.
He slowly opened his eyes just to see an empty bed.
He made his way downstairs still half asleep.

"Morning" Jimin greeted as he saw Yoongi coming.
"Morn-" Yoongi's breath got stuck. He stopped and stared at Jimin for a good second. Jimin was cooking food , in his kitchen , in a white silk robe that exposed his sexy chest and his damped hairs serving like a cherry on top of Jimin's bare face.

"Yoongi?"
"Huh ?" Yoongi mentally screamed at himself for being like that.
"Why are you standing there?"
" Uhh , I'm coming."

Yoongi entered the kitchen , his eyes still fixed on Jimin , wow even his back is sexy and damn that ass , how bad he wanted to smack that. Yoongi was practically drooling at the view in front of him.

" You need something Yoongi ?" Jimin asked feeling Yoongi's gaze fixed on him.
"You." Yoongi replied absent mindedly.
" Huh ?" Jimin turned around frantically.
" I mean can you pour me a glass of water." Yoongi replied trying to swallow up the embarrassment he was feeling.

"Ohh.."
Jimin poured him a glass of water and placed it in front of him. Yoongi mumbled a little 'thank you'.

" Breakfast would be ready within a few minutes you can freshen up before that."
"No, I would like to stare at you instead." Yoongi said with a smirk. He could feel Jimin blushing.

" Yah, just go." Jimin pushed Yoongi out of the kitchen , still looking red as a tomato.
Yoongi pouted a little to which Jimin replied with his tongue stuck out at him.

Yoongi finally freshen up and came back to see Jimin was almost finished with the cooking , he was busy with placing the food into the plates.

" Here."Jimin said as he placed the plate in front of Yoongi.
Yoongi's nose was filled with a sweet vanilla scent. Yoongi took a mental note of it. Jimin must have chosen the Vanilla flavoured shampoo from the other options.

Yoongi looked at his plate, the fluffy round pancakes were placed in front of him with maple syrup.

Yoongi wasn't exactly a fan of sweet things. But he was ready to be just for Jimin.

Yoongi took the first bite as Jimin looked at him in anticipation.
"It's good." Yoongi said giving Jimin a thumbs up.
Jimin smiled a little at the compliment

They ate their breakfast in silence. But it wasn't an awkward one rather they felt quite comfortable , stealing glances at each other in between their bites.

"Yoongi." Jimin finally said breaking up the silence.
"Hmm"
"Umm I need some clothes , y'know I don't have anything to wear." Jimin pointed at the silk robe he was wearing.

"Clothes ? I've already filled your side of wardrobe with clothes." Yoongi said chewing on his food.
"What ?" Jimin was taken aback.
"My side of wardrobe?"
" Well , we will live together now , so I emptied one side of my wardrobe for you. We can buy a proper wardrobe for you if you don't like this one."
"Uhh , thank you."

" You have to stop thanking me for every little thing Jimin , after all I'm your husband."
Jimin snorted at that. Yeah 'temporary husband' but on inside Jimin couldn't help but feel warm.

Jimin was about to do dishes when Yoongi came and stopped him.
"You made the breakfast so it would be fair for me to wash the dishes."

Jimin hesitated a bit at first but then finally gave in.
"And please wear some clothes or you'll catch a cold."
Jimin nodded , he was still in his robe he might actually catch a cold at this rate.

As Jimin opened the large wardrobe on the corner of their room , it was filled with all kinds of clothes. He gasped a little as he saw different piece of clothes filled with branded names.

His wardrobe honestly looked like a rainbow. From different shades of blue , pink , yellow , black to orange , it honestly looked like a pack of colorful crayons.

For now he decided to settle on an oversized white t-shirt and some black sweatpants.