Chapter 12: Mysa

(v.) to engage in an activity that is comfortable and pleasurable, especially at home; being content and cozy.

When Jimin came back to the living room , Yoongi was already done with the dishes , sitting on the couch waiting for him.

"Oh Jimin you're here , what do you want to watch?" He asked pointing towards the tv.
" Umm aren't you going to the office ?"

Jimin wanted him to just sign the deal already so he could just kill him and end his suffering here.

" We just got married Jimin , I deserve some alone time with my husband." Yoongi said as he pointed towards the empty seat beside him.

"Oh okay." Jimin said as he sat next to him.

After searching for a long time Jimin finally settled on a movie.
" The man from nowhere?" Jimin asked as he looked at Yoongi for approval.
" The man from nowhere , it is then."

They were half way through the movie and no one had even said a word. Yoongi finally decided to say something feeling the tense atmosphere.
" He's a tough guy." Yoongi finally said pointing towards Won Bin.
" Yeah he is." Jimin replied simply.

" What do you think about Mafias?" Jimin's question took Yoongi by shock.
" Sudden question , hmm.. I guess they are pretty scary." Yoongi said as he tried to laugh it off.
But Jimin kinda seemed disheartened.

"Umm , what if I was a mafia?" Jimin finally asked after his inner debate.
Yoongi just stared at Jimin in shock for first few seconds but then he burst into fit of laughter.
" You're kidding right. You and a mafia , haha , very funny Jimin." Yoongi laughed.

Jimin scrunched his nose and looked to the other side.
Yoongi somehow controlled his laughter and moved towards him.
"Jiminie." Yoongi said but he just scrunched his nose even more.
" Look at me pls" Jimin finally looked at him.
" You're just too cute Jimin , how can someone as cute and sweet as you be a mafia." Yoongi said smilingly.

' You're so fuckin' wrong Min Yoongi' Jimin wanted to say but he somehow contained himself.

" We can watch another movie if you want ?"
Jimin shook his head as he moved farther away from Yoongi.
Yoongi felt a pang at his heart but maybe Jimin just need more time to get comfortable.

He really wanted to kiss Jimin at that moment but he doesn't want to do anything without his consent. He sighed and continued watching the movie.

They bing watched movies all that day. It was finally late at night when their movie marathon was over.

Yoongi was yawning throughout the last movie. He looked over himself to find a sleepy Jimin. He looked so peaceful while sleeping.

" Jimin , let's sleep in the room okay." Yoongi tried waking him up but after spending 2 days with him Yoongi knew that he's a deep sleeper and he isn't going to wake up anytime soon.

Yoongi huffed a sigh as he sneaked his arms under Jimin and carried him bridal style. Jimin snuck more into Yoongi's chest inhaling his scent.
"Sweet" Jimin mumbled in his half concious state and Yoongi just laughed.

Well , instead of a sweet moment it was one hell of a ride for Yoongi to carry Jimin. The latter looked so fragile and small but in reality his body was like that of an athlete while Yoongi never even visited gym once in his life. But maybe he'll try it for Jimin.

He finally placed Jimin on their bed as he stretched his back.
He was about to go when Jimin grabbed his arm and mumbled a little 'stay'.

How can Jimin even compare himself to a mafia when he's just a little fluff ball. Yoongi thought to himself.

He finally settled on the other side of the bed. He stared at Jimin's delicate features before drifting off to dreamland.

Jimin woke up to the sound of soft snoring. As he flutter open his eyes he saw an angel, Yoongi was sleeping right next to him. Jimin smiled at the sight but soon frowned at himself for smiling.

He can't describe the emotions that he was feeling from the past few weeks. He is doing things that his normal self would never do. His mind must be playing some tricks on me.

"Morning" Yoongi's deep voice startled Jimin.
"Morning." Jimin automatically smiled in response.
" Did you slept well?"
Jimin nodded in response as he just stared at the beauty in front of him.

The next few days were just like that. Jimin cooking for Yoongi , Yoongi helping Jimin with the dishes , them watching movies in the afternoon sometimes they even played video games ( Jimin would always win the first place and Yoongi's lips would always form a cute pout making Jimin's heart flutter.) At night they would sleep together but they never even touched each other just sticking to their respective side of the bed.

"I'll go back to office tomorrow." Yoongi said after his one week break.
Jimin just hummed in response still busy scrolling through his phone.

Their chill afternoon was distributed by the door bell.
Jimin tried to stood up but Yoongi just signed him a ' I'll take it' as he leaped towards the door.

The door opened with the site of Yoongi's mother standing there with a large grin on her face.

" Yoongi." She said hugging him.
" Mom , what a surprise." Yoongi hugged her back. Jimin came there almost instantly as he bowed down to her.
" Aigoo my Jimin." She hugged Jimin and kissed him on the cheek.
" How're you doing my baby ?" She asked as she caressed his cheeks.
" I'm doing really great ,mom." Jimin smiled at her while Yoongi just scoffed to himself in jealousy.

" Mom why are you here?" Yoongi said making them part back.
" Yoongi , you should atleast ask her to come inside." His mother just looked at Jimin with her eyes full of fondness.
" Yes yoongi , you should learn something from my sweet baby." Yoongi rolled his eyes at his mother.

"I have a surprise for my boys." Mrs. Min said as she started searching for something in her purse.
" Surprise?" Yoongi asked as his mother handed over a envelope to him.
" Yeah , open it."
Yoongi tear opened the envelope to find two tickets inside.
" Mom what is this ?" Yoongi asked as he raised his brows.

Jimin took the envelope from Yoongi's hands as to examine it himself.
"Tickets?" Jimin asked.
" Yes they are your honeymoon tickets." His mother said with a grin.

"H-honeymoon?" Jimin blushed.
" We rushed the wedding so you two weren't able to spend some quality time together so I decided it would be a great gift for you both. You can get to know each other and spend some quality time together." His mother said emphasizing the word 'together.' They both just blushed in response.

" Oh and your flight is of today's evening. You should hurry up." Mrs. Min said as she left the house with a huge grin on her face , while Yoongi and Jimin just stared at each other in shock.