Chapter 13: Ustulation

(n.) a burning lust

Just as Jimin stepped off from the airplane. He was captivated by the beauty of St. Lucia .The weather was warm and cozy with soft winds making Jimin's hair dance in the air.

"Wah , it's so beautiful." Jimin looked around like a little baby going on a vacation for the first time.
" Not as beautiful as you." Yoongi said with a sneaky smile. Jimin just blushed as he covered his face with his little hands.

"Come husband let's enjoy our honeymoon." Yoongi pulled Jimin towards the taxi stand.

Jimin just stared at Yoongi who was having a conversation with the driver in English. Jimin never paid any attention in his classes , he just had to pass his high school never taking his studies seriously.

After their conversation finally ended yoongi gestured Jimin to come as he unloaded their luggage.
" Friends ?" The driver asked as he looked at both the males sitting behind him.
Jimin understood what he was saying but he still looked at Yoongi for a proper response in English.
"Husbands." Yoongi replied proudly as he showed him their matching rings.

The driver smiled and mumbled a little " that's great."

The ride to hotel wasn't a long one. Afterall all the bookings were done by Mrs. Min herself. She chose the bestest hotel in St. Lucia.

Jimin mouth agaped as he stood in front of the luxurious hotel. Just imagine his wide eyed look when Yoongi opened the door to their honeymoon suite.

The door welcomed them to a huge living room with an attached kitchen. Their room having a large queen sized bed, a balcony having a hot tub. And how Yoongi just thought about fucking Jimin in that tub senselessly.

Jimin roamed around the suite like a happy child taking notice of each and everything. While Yoongi just felt warmness all over his body from watching him. Maybe this trip will make Jimin open up to him even more.

Jimin opened his suitcase as he began to unpack happily. Yoongi was pacing in the balcony busy on his phone over an office matter.

Jimin took out his phone to check his own messages. One message caught his eye , it was from his boss.
' I heard you're going on a honeymoon, the deal would be signed soon so you just have to kill him by tonight.'

Jimin's face went pale. He knew he had to do this , but thinking that he have to kill him this soon just made his body shiver.

He left the suitcase on the bed and went to the shower. He peeled off his clothes from his body , as he turned the shower on. He pressed his head against the cold wall as the hot and steamy water run down his body.

He punched the wall in anger, a single tear escaped his eye. Yoongi knocked on the door as he heard the sound.
"Jimin are you okay?" He asked but Jimin didn't replied.

Yoongi knocked again but Jimin didn't replied. He knocked even more harder shouting his name.
" Just leave me." Jimin said in frustration.
"But Jimin-"
" I said LEAVE." Jimin voice finally broke down as the trails of tears fell from his eyes.

Yoongi was taken aback for a second but he decided to give Jimin his space.

Jimin came out of the shower wrapping a towel around his hips. His eyes lost in a trance.
Yoongi came upto him mesmerized by Jimin's body , his firm abs just serving as a cherry on top. But this wasn't the time to admire his body.

"Ji-" Yoongi tried to say before Jimin sushed him by placing his lips on Yoongi. Yoongi was startled by Jimin's sudden action but he just gave in. The kiss was more like hunger and lust instead of being soft and sweet, he kissed Jimin back. Yoongi bit lightly on Jimin's bottom lip making Jimin moan in between the kiss.

Yoongi pushed Jimin onto the bed not parting their lips even for a second. Yoongi finally broke the kiss as Jimin looked at him with a confused look , Yoongi leaned down to Jimin's neck and started sucking his nape leaving purple-blue bruises all over his body.

Jimin whimpered in pleasure as his hands travelled to Yoongi's hair.
'Mine' Yoongi said as he kept leaving love bites all over Jimin's body and Jimin replied with a loud moan.

Yoongi finally looked at Jimin who was now covered with hickeys all over his bare chest. Yoongi smiled as he leaned in again for a sweet kiss , Jimin wanted more , he wanted to relieve his stress but he somehow restrained himself.

"Go change Jimin , I'll order a room service for us." Yoongi finally moved from top of him giving him space to get up.
Jimin wanted more he really wanted it , but he knew it was wrong , he have to kill him by today's evening he shouldn't let his feelings interfere with his work. He sighed.