Chapter 17: Marahuyo [M]

(adj.) To be enchanted by someone's beauty.

Yoongi stopped kissing Jimin and soon they part back.
Jimin felt upset on the feeling of coldness taking over his lips.
"Why would you stop?" Jimin looked at Yoongi with his not so innocent eyes.

"The problem is" Yoongi said as he leaned in, "if I kissed you , I don't think I'd be able to stop."
"Then please don't stop." Jimin said making Yoongi smirk.

"You demanded this baby."
Yoongi said as he removed Jimin's white silk button up shirt slowly , Tracing every inch of jimin's soft skin with his fingers.

"Baby." Yoongi whispered seductively in jimin's ear after removing his shirt.
"Yoon-" Jimin tried to say but Yoongi bit jimin's ear lobe slowly.

"It's daddy for you baby."
Yoongi leaned again in a hot and steamy kiss. The kiss was full of love and lust.
Yoongi travelled down onto jimin's collarbone. Yoongi started kissing his collarbones making Jimin moan in pleasure.

"Daddy agh-"
"Shit Jimin , you smell so nice baby."
Yoongi started leaving hickeys on jimin's soft skin.

Jimin had enough of yoongi's teasing.
He flipped their position so that now Jimin was on top of yoongi.
"Baby Boy what are you-"
Jimin connected their lips again.
He rips yoongi's shirt apart still not breaking the kiss.

He started leaving butterfly kisses on yoongi's stomach.
Soft moans could be heard from Yoongi as Jimin continued to tease Yoongi with his tongue.
Yoongi jerked his head back in pleasure.
"Ahh, Jimin."

Before Jimin could travel down to remove Yoongi's boxer, he was tackled by Yoongi.
Yoongi left Jimin on the bed trying to find something in the nearby drawer.

"Yoongi what are you-" Jimin stopped as Yoongi smirked on finding what he was trying to find.
"You'll be punished for being a tease , babyboy" .
Yoongi said cupping Jimin's hand with handcuffs.

He blindfolded Jimin and attached the handcuffs to the corner of the bed.
" Oh my god , you're so kinky , Yoongi." "But I know you like it this way Baby." Yoongi whispered in his deep voice making chill run down Jimin's spine.

Yoongi removed jimin's and his boxer,
Leaving them both naked.
"Someone is needy hm" Yoongi said looking at jimin's hard dick.

"Yoongi, p-please."
"Please what babyboy."
"I want you." Jimin said with full confidence.
He poured some lube onto his fingers and reached down to Jimin's stretched hole.

Yoongi inserted two fingers inside Jimin without any warning.
"Agh- yoongi." Jimin moaned in pleasure.
"What did I said about calling me Jimin."
"D-daddy" Jimin said as Yoongi added his third finger into jimin's hole.

Jimin's high pitch moans could be heard from outside of the hotel. But Yoongi couldn't care less, the only thing he cared about was to fuck his baby boy.

"D-daddy. I-I'm gonna cum." Jimin said in between his soft moans.

He licked Jimin's tip which was covered in glistening pre cum. He began licking his base while slowly moving his fingers inside. Jimin was noticeably suffering, his eyes squeezed shut. Yoongi picked up the pace suddenly, his lips tightening around Jimin.

But soon Yoongi removed his fingers leaving Jimin in a complete mess.
"Daddy why did you- AGH" Jimin screamed as Yoongi inserted his dick inside jimin's hole.
"Fuck baby you're so tight." Yoongi said feeling pleasure.

"Ah, daddy"
Yoongi removed jimin's handcuffs and blindfolds.
They locked eyes as they played with themselves, both growing more aroused at the sight of each other.
Jimin's moans were a mix of pain and pleasure. The pain he was experiencing couldn't be compare to the pleasure that he never felt before.

Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hairs as Yoongi hit his soft spot.
He screams out Yoongi's name when his sweet spot was hit, head tossed back crying out
"Right there Yoongi, oh yes please right there, feels so good!"

Yoongi had to hold back the moan that threaten to escape his lips when Jimin grabbed his hair.
Yoongi finds a rythm soon enough, Jimin catching on quickly and even fucking back onto yoongi's cock.

Jimin twitched and clamped down as Yoongi kept thrusting in Jimin.
One final thrust into Jimin, both came at the same town. He collapsed, breathing heavily, Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi.

"Yoongi" Jimin said breathlessly.
"Jimin let's clean up." Yoongi said but Jimin started to whine like a baby.
"No I want to sleeep~"
"Okay baby, let's sleep." Yoongi said wrapping his arms around jimin's waist.