Chapter 16: Harana

(n.) the act of wooing someone by serenading him or her

Yoongi passed through the overcrowded club like a small cat. Saying "excuse me" and lightly pushing people. His eyes desperately searching for Jimin in such a cowded place.

And finally , he found him, dancing to the beat as he swayed his hips making everyone in the room drooling over his sexy looks. His jacket was long gone , the black top seemed too tight for him , outlining his firm abs and his tiny waist.

Yoongi was pissed off from all the people checking Jimin out but he tried to stay calm.
Jimin finally paid attention to Yoongi just to ignore him again.

Yoongi made his way towards Jimin , who walked to the bar as Yoongi came closer to him.

"Hey !" Jimin said as he found someone sitting at the bar alone.
" Hii. " The person replied with a big smile.
"Are you Korean?" Jimin asked the stranger.
" Yes I'm. You too ?" The stranger asked in disbelief.
" Yes , my hometown is Busan."
" What really , I can't believe it , my hometown is Busan too."

The two instantly clicked after that. Talking about which school they graduated from , their house streets , their favourite restaurants to god know what else.

While Jimin was having fun with the stranger Yoongi was fumed. He gulped down three shots of vodka in one go.

Jimin looked over to see a very fuming Yoongi glaring at him , and maybe it was getting a bit overboard , but he decided to keep going.

Jimin came closer to the stranger as he whispered something in his ear. If Yoongi can kill someone by glaring at them , then this guy must be long gone.

Jimin finally stood up from his seat , maybe it was the end of this stupid game , Yoongi thought. Oh how mistaken he was. This was just the start.

Jimin grabbed the stranger by hand dragging him to the dance floor. He placed one of his hand on his waist as he himself placed his hands on the guy's shoulder. Jimin swayed his hips to the beat as he smirked at Yoongi.

This was the ending point of Yoongi's patience. Yoongi quickly separated both of them as he shoot draggers at the stranger who quietly backed off. He looked back at Jimin who was acting all innocent now.

But Yoongi had enough , he have to tell them who Jimin belongs to.
He finally sealed their lips in a heated kiss. His hands trailed down Jimin's waist as he pulled him more closer. Jimin opened his mouth lightly as Yoongi pushed his tongue inside his mouth. Jimin moaned as his tongue explored his mouth.

"M-more." Jimin said in between the kiss. " Not here baby." Yoongi said before sealing their lips again.

Yoongi picked Jimin up as he wrapped his legs around Yoongi's waist still busy with their heated make out session.

They finally went to the washroom as Yoongi placed Jimin on top of the large sink. He sucked down on Jimin's neck making him moan louder. "Ahh yoongi." His grip became more tighter on Yoongi's hairs.

Yoongi kissed Jimin right under his chin as his body shivered in pleasure.
"M-more I want more." Yoongi could feel himself becoming hard at the loud moans.

Their heated session came to a halt as the door opened.
"Oops." The guy closed the door on seeing the sight in front of him.

Yoongi and Jimin stared at each other as they fell in fits of laughter.
"Let's continue this at hotel." Yoongi suggested and Jimin nodded.

They came out of the washroom hand interwined , hair looking messy and lips looking more redder and plump.
"Jimin." The stranger from before said as Yoongi just growled at him , which earned him a light punch from Jimin.

" Yoongi this is Jungkook and Jungkook this is my husband Min Yoongi. " Jimin said introducing them.
" Nice to meet you Min Yoongi-ssi." Jungkook extended his hand forward and Yoongi shook it his face still scrunched up at the stranger.

"Oh Jimin , I would like you to meet someone." Jungkook said as he gestured a red hair man to come forward.
" Hii." The red haired man waved both his hands while flashing a boxy smile.
" Jimin , Yoongi this is my boyfriend Taehyung."
A sudden feeling of relief rushed over Yoongi's body on hearing the word 'boyfriend'.

" Wow he's handsome." Jimin said as he smiled at Taehyung.
They chatted for a little while as Yoongi continuously looked at his watch.
" I'm sorry , but me and Jimin would like to leave first." Yoongi practically dragged Jimin out of there.
" Text me Jimin , we could go on a double date sometime." Jungkook said as he waved him bye.

"Yoongi , I was having fun." Jimin poured and Yoongi couldn't help but kiss him at that moment.
"We'll have more fun at hotel , baby."
The way that Yoongi called him baby made him feel some type of way.

As soon as they entered their hotel room they attached their lips , leaving sloppy kisses here and there. But Jimin wasn't serene with this , he wanted more.

"Yoongi more." Jimin moaned as Yoongi left one more hickey on his neck. "You want more baby?" Yoongi teased him. "Yes please." "Please what baby." Yoongi was seriously teasing him but at this point Jimin had already lost all his patience. " Please daddy , I want your cock." Yoongi smirked.

" Daddy will make sure that his baby feels good."