•2•

The class passed by slowly. As soon as the bell rang, Edward was already out the door. I noticed Isabella sat in her seat, staring at the door silently in confusion. I sighed as I gathered my own books and walked out of the classroom.

I was met by my mate, who was waiting patiently out in the hall for me. She looked at me, with her arms crossed against her chest. She raised a single eyebrow at me.

"What's Edward's problem?" Rosalie asked me and I took her hand in my own, leading her down the hall to my next class.

"I think Isabella Swan is his blood singer," I said. There was no other logical explanation for it. Edward had the strongest control of all of us and in that room, he behaved as if he was still a newborn.

That human's blood sang to him. He craved it. I had gone through a similar experience in 1995. Except my experience ended up with me losing control and my family having to pack up and move yet again. Hopefully, Edward's experience won't end the same way. I honestly liked Forks and I knew Rosalie did as well.

I looked at my mate and she rolled her eyes slightly. I sighed as I put my arm over her shoulders, walking to our next class with her. We shared the same study period, which was great. I was kind of upset I wasn't a senior with my Rosalie this year. But it was always more believable if I posed as Edward's fraternal twin.

It was hard going through my day without Rosalie by my side but my schedule was made so that I could have Edward or Alice in my classes at all times. I was still working on the blood thirst control aspect of being a vampire. Alice was always able to calm me down or distract me. She often did so by asking me questions about Rosalie or making me talk about Rosalie.

It always worked and I was always thankful to my little sister for looking out for me in such  way. Edward often distracted me with topics on Rosalie as well or more often than not, he would start an argument with me on guitars or modern day artists.

Study period and lunch were the only times I could spend time in school with my Rosalie.

As I sat with Rosalie in our study period, I could feel venom pooling in the back of my throat. I needed to feed as soon as school let out. I was tense all of study period, the library smelling of old books and human blood. Rosalie had her hand on my thigh, rubbing it slowly as she looked the book she was reading.

By the time school was finally over, my throat was burning and I was craving blood. I would definitely have to hunt when we got home. We walked outside to where Emmett's Jeep and Edward's Volvo were parked. Edward was already in his jeep and he seemed to be pretty impatient waiting inside of it. I walked to the window and knocked on it slowly. He rolled it down and looked at me.

"What's up?" I questioned and he clenched his jaw.

"I have to get out of here," he said simply. And I nodded my head silently at him, "Is she looking over here?" He asked me. He knew the answer of that question himself, but I decided to humor him and glanced around until I spotted Isabella Swan standing by a god awful excuse for a trunk. She was indeed looking over here.

She seemed confused and her eyes narrowed. She went to smell her hair before she looked up at me again. I looked back at my brother, "Yes."

"I need to get out of here," he repeated.

I looked up, nodding my head in understand. I looked around for my brother and sister. Alice and Jasper approached the Volvo in a quick human-like pace.

"He's found his blood singer in Isabella Swan," I mumbled softly as I looked at my siblings and they immediately understood.

"Let's go, Edward," Alice said as she climbed into the front seat of Edward's car. Jasper climbed into back. I nodded my head, stepping away from his car. Edward clenched his jaw as he looked into his rearview mirror. I know he was staring at Isabella.

"Go," I said and he nodded, starting his car and peeling out of the parking lot. I walked to Emmett's Jeep where my mate and my other siblings were waiting. I climbed into the back with Rosalie and looked at Emmett, "Lets go home, I'm hungry."

Emmett nodded his head and peeled out of the parking lot. I looked back at the Swan Girl to see her watching the Jeep drive away.