Summary

The Dragon Mating Season is coming. The season only happens once every 4 years, and every 4 years it is celebrated through out Earthland. Fairy Tail is also getting ready to celebrate the week long season, but everyone doesn't know how it would effect their dragon slayers.

Remember, it has been a few years and everyone is older. Even Wendy and Romeo have become teens.

Natsu, Gajeel, and Wendy are ready. And so are four other dragon slayers.

~~~~~~~~

Daichi and her two best friends are like glue. They never leave each other's sides. Together, they're the ultimate three. All of which are dragon slayers.

Daichi is the Earth Dragon Slayer; her green hair proving it. If she's out of magical energy, she eats dirt or anything related to the earth.

Krystal is the Snow Dragon Slayer. Her long white-blue hair and blue eyes are gorgeous. She eats snow, if you didn't realize. She's a bit special, since she doesn't need to eat just snow for her energy to build. Ice is good, too.

Zale is the Water Dragon Slayer. He's shy and quiet, but if he's alone with his two girls, he's as rowdy as Natsu! He is almost always near water; he says it calms him.

(I do NOT own Fairy Tail and the characters in it They belong to Hiro Mashima, the rightful owner of Fairy Tail and everything within. I only own Daichi, Krystal, and Zale because I created them. Natsumi, Silver, Luke, and Lucky are loosely mine, since I do try to portray their characters as best I can relating to their original character.)