Chapter 1

Makayla Pov

I woke from my phone ringing and it was my fine ass boyfriend with his sexy ass voice on the phone so I answer the phone.

Phone Call

Hubby: Wassup babygirl.
Queen: Nothing much about to get out of bed how about you.?
Hubby: Nothing just chilling at my dorm missing you.
Queen: Awe isn't that sweet.
Hubby: Yeah it is but anyways what you doing today.?
Queen: I am going to school, work, and by my mom's house for dinner.
Hubby: So I got no time to hang out with you alone?
Queen: No but you can come with me to the dinner and spend time there with me and meet my mom.
Hubby: You lucky I love and can't live without you.
Queen: So that means you coming?
Hubby: Yes, but I have to go love you.
Queen: Love you too.

End of Phone Call

Makayla got off her bed and when she was about to go to the bathroom her vibrate letting her know she got a text and it was from her two best friends asking if she can pick them up and she was like yes and head to the bathroom and turn on the shower and took off her clothes and got into the shower and let the water hit her skin for a little bit. Then she grabbed her rag and squeeze on Sheer Twilight body wash then she soap it up and start washing her body and once she was done she wash out her rag and rinse off and got out and dry off and wrapped the towel around her body. Then she went to go brush her teeth for 10 mins then she wash out her mouth with mouth wash and wash her face then she flat iron her hair and head to her bedroom and went into her drawer and put on lace pantie and lace bra then she went in her closet. (Outfit in MM)

Once she was finished dressed she grabbed her phone, keys, and book bag and head to the garage and got in her car and start playing August Alsina Testify song

Once she was finished dressed she grabbed her phone, keys, and book bag and head to the garage and got in her car and start playing August Alsina Testify song. 20 mins they Makayla pull up to Angel house and she got in.

Angel: Wassup boo.
Makayla: Nothing much ready for work.
Angel: I know that is right.
Makayla: How would you know you don't got a job.
Angel: Am looking okay but anyways what you doing today.?
Makayla: Am working and going by my mom since I haven't seen her in awhile for dinner.
Angel: Oh that is good but you doing anything Friday.?
Makayla: I don't think so.
Angel: You better be free cause we going out to the club.
Makayla: Okay.

With that they pull to Destiny house and she walks out and got in the car and starts driving until Destiny starts bring up the August Alsina concert.

Destiny: Y'all know I got backstage passes for all of us to go to the August Alsina concert, I hope y'all down to go.
Makayla: You could count me down cause I will love some August Alsina.
Angel: Me too.

With that they pull to school and Makayla found a parking space and park and they got out the car and head to class.

August Pov

I had just finished my tour and since all my stuff is in California where my mom is am moving there to live am moving back home. I call my mom and she was shocked that I was moving home and singled but I haven't found the one so sleeping with my hoes who my mom doesn't like but she wouldn't meet them. When we was on the phone she told me when come back home she will be at one of her good friends house for dinner and that I should remember the daughter cause we been friends since we were babies and I was like I will have see cause that's a long time she was like okay. I got the security stuff and I check in and wait for my flight to be called.