Chapter 13

Makayla Pov

I woke up from my phone vibrating and I plug out my phone and start text August back.

Phone Text Message

Bae😘😩: Good morning babe, how did you sleep.?
My Queen👸🔐: Good morning bae and I slept well.
Bae😘😩:  Well I text you this morning if you wanted to go out on a date tonight?
My Queen👸🔐: Yes I would love to go out with you tonight.
Bae😘😩: That is good am coming to get you around 9.
My Queen👸🔐: Okay.

End of Phone Text Message

Once I got off the phone with August I text Destiny and ask her if we hitting up the gym and she was like yes she is on her way to get me I was like okay.

Chris Pov

I got out my bed so I could head outside so I could see Aaliyah so I make sure I look good and head outside and I saw her jogging and damn did she look good doing it so I start jogging beside her then she stops.

Aaliyah: What you want this time?
Chris: Look I don't want you to get mad me but am leaving in 2 weeks.
Aaliyah: What you want me to do cry?
Chris: No but I really want to get to know you and get your number and make believe am not trying to fuck.
Aaliyah: Okay when you want to go out.?
Chris: Tonight around 10.
Aaliyah: Okay and we take things slow.
Chris: Sure.
Aaliyah: See you around 10 and here is where I live.

With that, I walk back inside my house and got a call from my manager telling me I need to meet up with the designer I was like am on my way and went to get ready.

August Pov

I was in the living room watching tv then my phone ring and it was my mom and I answer it and she was like she wants to me see I was like am on my way. So I got up and head upstairs to my bedroom and into the bathroom and turn on the shower and take off my clothes and got in the shower and let the water hit my skin for a little bit then I start washing my body with Dove Men Care body wash for 15 mins then I rinse off and got out and dry off and went to brush my teeth and then head in the bathroom I put on blue trunks boxers, long white t-shirt, black jeans, blue, orange, and white Jordans. Once I was dressed I grab my keys for my Benz and head out the house and lock the door and got in my car and drive to my mom house. 15 mins I pulled up to her house so I park up my car and got turn it off and got out and lock it and knock on my mom's house door then my brother Travis open the door so I dap him up and went to say hello to my mom and sat in the living room.

August: Wassup mommy?
Sheila: So I can't call you over to my house to talk to you.?
August: I never said that mommy I just want to know what you want to talk about.
Sheila: Well first off how you been?
August: I been good how you guys.?
Travis: I been doing okay just trying to get back out there in the dating community.
Sheila: And I been hanging in there I even been seeing someone.
August: That is good bro and I will help you find the one but Ma who the hell is the man you seeing.?
Sheila: None of your business.
August: Travis you new?
Travis: This is new to me.
August: He better not hurt you or am going to kill his ass but I want to meet him.
Travis: Me too.
Sheila: You both in all my business who you seeing isn't that Sky bitch.?
August: No mama am not seeing her anymore.
Travis: She crazy as fuck mama.
Sheila: I could tell when I first saw her but who are you seeing.?
August: Am seeing Makayla.
Travis: I always knew you guys liked each other since high school.
Sheila: Am happy for you, you better not mess that up.
August: I won't. Look I need to go plan a dinner date for me and Makayla okay so see you guys later.

Makayla Pov

I had just finished doing my personal training and I look in the mirror and I see how sexy my body coming along and I was loving it. Then we left and I got a text from Chris saying he at the studio I was like I would be there in 30 mins then Destiny drive me home. When I got home I walk upstairs to my room into the bathroom turn shower and took off my clothes and got in the shower and let the water hit my skin for a little bit then I start washing my body with Evenly Gorgeous body wash for 10 mins then I rinse off and got out and dry off and went to brush my teeth then I went into my bedroom. Red tanga pantie, white tank top, blue jeans, champion jacket, Nike sneaker. Once I was dressed I grabbed my phone and keys for my mom's car and told her that I would be back in a little bit and left out the house and got in car and drive towards the studio 25 mins later I pull up to the studio so I got out the car and walk inside.