Chapter 25

Kayla Pov

So me and August went to go see the house and I have to say it was amazing and I had like it so much I had told him that I had like it and he was like good and got on the phone and call the people them I ask August can we go home and he was like sure and he drives us back to the hotel.

8 am In The Morning

I woke up from my phone buzzing it was my mom she told me that she is cooking breakfast and that Ms. Sheila is coming over so I got my bags with my clothes to change cause me and August had to get some stuff for the house today. I woke up August and told him that we are going by my mom for breakfast.

Jordan Pov

I woke up from my alarm clock going off then I went downstairs to make me and my mom omelet, pancakes, and scrambled eggs with potatoes. When I was done cooking I carry a plate up to my mother's room and then when I reach downstairs my phone buzz.

Phone Text Message

My Queen😻🔐: Hey babe I want to ask if you doing anything later.
King🔐😘: No am not why.?
My Queen😻🔐: Cause I want to take you out on a picnic and to the movies.
King🔐😘: I love that baby and when is this date.?
My Queen😻🔐: Today at 1 pm.
King🔐😘: Okay see you then baby.

End of Text Message

When I finished texting Ryan I start eating my breakfast then my mom came down with her dish so when I was finished eating I wash up all the dishes and clean up my room.

Kayla Pov

So we were over by my mom and the breakfast we all had was amazing so I help my mom and Ms. Sheila wash the dishes.

Ms. Sheila: Am glad you and August settle down.
Kayla: Thank you, mama Sheila.
Mom: Cause that other girl he was crazy and then rape the man I just want to beat the shit out of her.
Kayla: Mom cool down she is in jail and she can't do me and August anything.
August: Baby we need to get ready so we can shopping cause we have to put in the living room stuff first and we also have to paint.
Kayla: Okay.

With that Kayla heads up to the bathroom and turns on the shower and take off her clothes and got in the shower and let the water hit her skin for a little bit then she washed her body with Sheer Twilight body wash for 15 mins then we rinse off and got out and dry off and went to go brush her teeth and lotion her skin and put on deodorant and head into the guest room and got dressed. (Outfit in MM)

Once August and Kayla was dressed they left Kayla mom house to go shopping

Jamal Pov

I was out doing my daily walk when I saw Destiny so I walk up to her and started a conversation.

Jamal: Hey Destiny you look beautiful today as you always do.
Destiny: Thank you, Jamal.
Jamal: You are welcome.
Destiny: Well I hear from my bestie that you a sweet guy but why is my bestie trying to hook me up with you.?
Jamal: Look I told Kayla to hook me up with you cause I was shy and I really like you.
Destiny: Awe that is sweet and I will love to go out with you.
Jamal: How about tomorrow around 10.
Destiny: I will see you then.

With that Jamal kept up his walking and end up walking back home.

Kayla Pov

So me and August got everything for the living room and when we got to the house August call his brothers and Trey over to help him move in the furniture inside the house then they set it up even the tv then the cable man for Dish set up our wifi and cable and then me, August, and the boys finish up painting.

Trey: I want to know why the hell y'all bought a house Cali and y'all have a house in New York.
August: Cause our family is here so when visit we have a house to sleep in instead of them damn hotels.
Travis: I feel you bro cause them damn hotel love money.
Kayla: Yeah they do.
August: Travis how are you and your girl?
Travis: We are okay no arguing am also looking to leave the game and get a real job but first go back to school.
Kayla: Awe Travis I like the sound of that only if all niggas was like that and not only for a girl.
Travis: I know.
August: Well babe you know I can't go back to school cause am always on the road.
Kayla: I know but you can take classes online that is what am doing.
Trey: I always forgot you were in college before you got to a record label.
August: Okay am going to think about it but Jamal how about you and Destiny.?
Jamal: Well I ask her out today when I was on my daily walk.
Kayla: That is romantic so when you guys going out.?
Jamal: Tomorrow.
August: Am happy for you bro.

With that, they finish painting and then everybody left the house and Kayla and August went back to there hotel and throw away their clothes since it has paint on it.