Chapter 6

Adonis Pov

I woke up and realize that am not at the hotel with my wife then I remember that I told am going back home to do some business and that is Ashanti woke up.

Ashanti: What is wrong baby?
Adonis: What am doing cheating my fiance with you.
Ashanti: She wouldn't find out about us baby.
Adonis: I don't know but let me call her and see what she up to.
Ashanti: Thank you, babe.

I know what y'all thinking why did I lie to my fiance about where I was going, Well cause I know that will break up our relationship. So I call Makayla and she picked up on the second ring.

Phone Call

Wifey❤💍: Hey babe.
Hubby💋❤: Wassup baby.
Wifey❤💍: Nothing just in my hotel room watching movies on my laptop.
Hubby💋❤: Oh well you know I miss you right.?
Wifey❤💍: Yes I do babe and I miss you too.
Hubby💋❤: Well I call to check up on you but I got to go love you, babe.
Wifey❤💍: Love you too.

End of Phone Call

After I got off the phone with Makayla, I wanted a little something before we leave out of the house and have fun so we went and have shower sex.

Makayla Pov

After I got off the fiance I call August on FaceTime before I go out to eat and to my other photo shoot.

FaceTime Video Call

Auggie: Wassup ma.
Kayla😩🔥: Nothing much bored in this hotel room by myself.
Auggie: Where is your fiance?
Kayla😩🔥: He is back home for work.
Auggie: Oh well am heading out to hang out with the boys.
Kayla😩🔥: No you are not you are going to meet a girl.
Auggie: Yeah I am.
Kayla😩🔥: Well me her name when you get back home.
Auggie: Okay.

End of FaceTime Video Call

With that Makayla plug her laptop up to charge and took her phone and beats pill in the bathroom with her and turn on the shower then she turns on Joyner Lucas I Don't Die and then she got in the shower and let the water hit her skin for a little bit then she starts washing her body for 20 mins then she rinses off and got out and dry off and went to go brush her teeth then she heads into her room into the suitcase and put a bra and pantie, then she put on I Slay shirt, blue jeans, all back jordans. Once I was fully dressed I left the room and make sure I had everything then I got a taxi to where I was getting breakfast.

August Pov

I just got out the shower when my two brothers hit me up saying they want to hang tonight and I know what that means because Mel use to say it a lot so when I see them am going to talk to them cause I don't want to lose my two brothers to this drug game. So once I was dressed I grabbed my phone and keys and drive to Skyler job. Once I got there I got out my car and made my way inside and she saw me so I sat down and wait then she came up to me.

Skyler: August what are you doing here?
August: Wanted to see if can get your number and take you out.
Skyler: Look I get off in 20 mins so wait.
August: Okay.

So August pull out his phone went timer and put 20 minutes and wait for it to go off then he went ahead and start texting Mel wife Chandra if she brings the kids over around 8 and she was like sure and she asks for how long he 3 weeks and she was like okay but make sure they get to school on time and he was like okay and that is when his timer went off and Skyler came to sit with him.

Skyler: Look August I don't just give out my number to any guy.
August: I understand that but am not trying to or anything like that am trying to get to know you.
Skyler: Okay then am down for this date here is my number.

Skyler wrote down her number and so did August and with that August told her that he will let her no when the date is and then they left out of IHOP and with that August drove home to see his two brothers in front his house so he tells come in and they sat in the living room and August got them some drinks and a blunt to smoke.

August: I have a question to ask the two of you right and don't want y'all to lie to me.
Both: We won't bro.
August: Are you guys selling drugs?
Travis: Yes we are cause we wanted to be like you and Mel.
Jamal: Plus it's fast money.
August: Be like us do you notice that selling drugs is what killed our brother and y'all dump ass doing it.
Travis: We are sorry big bro.
August: If Mel was here he wouldn't want you guys selling drugs like him and I know the both of you got talent in something.
Jamal: So you want us to stop selling drugs.
August: Yes cause I don't want to lose you guys.
Travis: We are going to do it.
August: You better now let's go hang at Trey's house.

So when we driving I decided to text Skyler. Cause wanted to get to know her so bad.

Phone Call

Future Bae😍😩: Hey August.
August Bae: Wassup ma.
Future Bae😍😩: Nothing just home chilling bored how about you.?
August Bae: Going to my homeboy's house with my two little brothers.
FutureBae😍😩: Okay, so why you call me.?
AugustBae: I can't call you ma?
FutureBae😍😩: I never said that I just want to know.
AugustBae: Well I really wanted to get to know you so next week Friday can I take you out on a date.?
FutureBae😍😩: Sure why not am off all next week.
AugustBae: Anyways I got to go.
FutureBae😍😩: Okay bye.

End of Phone Call

When I finish talking to Skyler we got out the car and I knock on Trey door and he answers it and we came in and sit down and chill.

Makayla Pov

I had a good day at the shoot I wish I could tell my fiance but he is not picking up and I don't know why am starting to get mad cause why the fuck wouldn't he pick up my calls then my phone starts ringing and I notice it was Angel calling me.

Phone Call

Kayla: What is it, Angel?
Angel💋🔥: Sorry for blowing up your phone but girl I have something to tell you.
Kayla: It's all good what is it.?
Angel💋🔥: So let me ask you a quick question where is your fiance.?
Kayla: He told me had to go back home for work.
Angel💋🔥: Mhmmm.
Kayla: What is it, Angel?
Angel💋🔥: So you remember Ashanti from class?
Kayla: Yeah what about her.?
Angel💋🔥: I saw your fiance and her today out and IHOP eating together and I took pictures of them. I am so sorry Kayla boo.
Kayla: Don't worry man I had a feeling when say he had leave before I woke up he was cheating but send me the pics.

End of Phone Call

With that Angel sent the photos of him and Ashanti which broke my heart cause Adonis said he would never break my heart and right when he proposed to me am so hurt I just order a big thing of ice cream and watch romantic movies all night long and cry.

Am going to skip to the day she comes home and when she comes home things going to go down with her and Adonis.