Chapter 9

Makayla Pov

I woke up from my mom asking me do I want to go to school I was like no and she asks me why said I am sick of seeing the same girl that slept with my fiance in my school it hurts and if you don't like my option I will leave out your house was like chill out she understands but what am going to do, I said am going to get a job for now and do school online she was like okay.

Makayla got out her bed and went into the bathroom and turn on the shower and took off her clothes then she got in the shower and let the water hit her skin for a little bit then she starts washing her body with Daily Silk body wash for 20 mins then she rinses off and got out and dry off and wrapped the towel around her body then she starts brushing her teeth for 5 mins then heads into bedroom and put on full cup bra and tanga pantie then I went into my closet. (Outfit in MM)

Once I was dressed I told my mom that I would be back and took her car and drive to my school and once I got there I walk to the front office told the lady at the desk that I want to do classes online she gives me the paper and I sign them then I ...

Once I was dressed I told my mom that I would be back and took her car and drive to my school and once I got there I walk to the front office told the lady at the desk that I want to do classes online she gives me the paper and I sign them then I left and went to go look for a job.

August Pov

I woke from my phone ringing and I look at the caller ID and it was Skyler so I pick up.

Phone Call

Sky: Hey Aug wassup.
Aug: Nothing just woke up.
Sky: Sorry I just woke you up.
Aug: It's all good ma but wassup.
Sky: Nothing much just miss you.
Aug: Awe that sweet but after the studio, we can hang out.
Sky: Okay see you later.

End of Phone Call

I sat on my bed and text Makayla and see if she will text back and surprisingly she did and she said that she is out right now looking for a job I told her okay and then my phone rang so I pick it up cause it was manager she told me in 4 more months am going on tour and I was happy as hell then she said before I leave I need a new album out and I was like okay and hang up and got up and text Trey and Chris tell them to meet me at the studio.

August got up off his bed and went into the bathroom and turn on the shower and took off his robe and got in the shower and let the water hit his skin for a little bit then he starts washing his body with Nivea Men Pure Impact body wash for 15 mins then he rinses off and got out and dry off then wrapped the towel around his body then he went to brush his teeth for 4 mins then head into bedroom put on boxer briefs and went to his closet. (Outfit in MM)

 (Outfit in MM)