Chapter 11

Makayla Pov

I woke up and realize that I wasn't at mom house and I look around and saw that I was in August bed in his clothes so I call Angel to come to pick me up from August house, I grab my clothes phones and purse and left out his house and got in Angel car.

Angel: Girl you were hella drunk last night.
Makayla: I don't remember what happened last night.
Angel: Girl you were all up August and other niggas.
Makayla: Well I woke up wearing his clothes.
Angel: Ask him what happen cause I don't feel like August would do something like that.

Angel pulls up to Makayla mom's house and Makayla got out of Angel car and walk inside her mom's house and head up to her room and went to her medicine cabinet and took a pill for her headache then she went to lay down.

Chris Pov

I woke up from my phone going off and it was Trey texting me that he wants to hang out with me and the boys, I was like okay but I will have to leave early cause I am meeting up with Makayla to work on a song, he was like okay. I got out my bed and went outside and start taking a walk an when I was walking and I saw this fine ass girl so I walk up to her and start talking to her.

Chris: Hey beautiful.
???: Hi, can I help you.?
Chris: No I just wanted to start a short a conversation and get your name.
???: Oh well am trying to get home and my is Aaliyah.
Chris: Well Aaliyah can I get your phone number?
Aaliyah: I don't know Chris.
Chris: Wait can I take you out some time?
Aaliyah: Yeah when.?
Chris: This Friday.
Aaliyah: Okay I will be ready.

Makayla Pov

I woke from my phone ringing so I sat up on top of my bed and I look at my caller ID and it was Destiny calling so I pick up.

Phone Call

Kayla😘😍: Wassup boo.
Destiny😂☺: Nothing much getting ready to go to the gym.
Kayla😘😍: Starting to work Des?
Destiny😂☺: Yes you want to come.?
Kayla😘😍: Sure why not.
Destiny😂☺: Well am coming now so be ready.

Makayla got up and went into drawer and put on a black sports bra, black tights, high ponytail, and headband, Nike sneakers, workout watch, and bookbag then she hears Makayla car horn go off so she grabs her stuff and heads out the house and got in the car and Makayla and Destiny drive to the gym.

Makayla: What are we going to do at the gym?
Destiny: Well I got a membership card and we doing personal training.
Makayla: Okay and what type of personal training.?
Destiny: Well first we going to work on our abs and fighting.
Makayla: Like boxing?
Destiny: Yes.

Destiny and Makayla pull to the gym and Destiny parked up and they got out and made their way inside am Destiny told the lady she has a membership with them and a trainer for two and she them to the private room and they start working out.

August Pov

I woke up and realize that Makayla is gone she I call her phone but she didn't answer so I left it alone. Then I got a text from Chris saying that Trey want to hang out so I went and take a quick shower then I got dressed and left out my house and drive to Trey's house when I reach Trey's house I got out the car and rang his doorbell and he opens door and went and sat in the living room.

Trey: I saw you leave the club with Makayla did you guys sleep together.?
August: No we didn't, I just put her in my bed and dress her.
Jacquees: August there is someone here to see you.
Skylar: *drunking* I saw you and that bitch last night having fun on the dance floor and then you took her home and put her in your clothes and in your bed.
August: Skyler your drunk and how the hell did you know I put her in my bed.?
Skyler: I was spying you, you said we had something and we might be together.
August: Look your drunk and you need to go home.
Skyler: Am not going anywhere.
August: Am calling a cab for you, Jacquees get her out of her.
Travis: Bro she got it hard for you but why you turn her down.?
Chris: Cause he is into Makayla.
August: No am not, we are just friends.
Chris: Well am leaving to meet up with Makayla to work on a song.
Trey: See you later bro.

Chris left out Trey house and got in his car and drive to the studio and the boys start rolling up a joint and light it up and smoke it and they start talking about there future.

Makayla Pov

I just finished learning my training at the gym with Destiny then my phone vibrated and it was a text from Chris saying he is at the studio I told him I would be there in 30 mins he was like okay and me and Destiny left the gym and drop me home when she drops me off at my mom house.

Makayla walk inside and up to her room and turn on the shower and took off her clothes and got in the shower and let the water hit her skin for a little bit then she starts washing her body with Daily Silk for 10 mins then she rinses off and got out and dry off and went to go brush her teeth for 5 mins then she went into her room put on a lace thong pantie and strapless bra, black & yellow Germany sweatsuit jacket, black & yellow Germany sweatsuit pants. Once she was dressed she left out the house and drive to the studio and when she got there she saw Chris.

Chris: You look comfy.
Makayla: Thank you.
Chris: Ready to work.
Makayla: Yes, but here the beat I have for the song I want for us to work on.
Chris: Let's hear it.

Chris: I like it, it's hard.
Makayla: Thank but I will have the hook tomorrow.
Chris: Okay, see you tomorrow.

With that Makayla left the studio and head home once she got home she saw a girl at the front of the door of her mom's house.

Makayla: Who are you?
???: Someone that no your little boyfriend August.
Makayla: August is not my boyfriend and I don't know you.
???: Yes you do am August ex-girlfriend.
Makayla: I don't know you so, please get off my mom's property.
???: No cause your not taking August away from me.

With that, she punches Makayla and Makayla start punching back and kicking her in her face then she told her to leave or it would be worst for her and she did. And Makayla went inside and went to her room and went to lay down.