Chapter 28

Kayla Pov

I got up and start making me and August breakfast and we sat at the table in quiet and I ask him if take me out and he was like he can't he busy he has stuff to do and I know that he was lying but I didn't care so he got up and went up to our room to take a shower and he left his phone so when I was about to wash the dishes I went through his phone and saw a girl name, Paige in his phone with some sexual emoji. What I saw couldn't be true and he told her that he wasn't in love with me anymore and he would be with her soon and she asked him when he coming over I just put his phone back and wash the dishes and once I was done he came downstairs all dressed.

August Pov

So me and Kayla is going back home soon but I thought to myself why I didn't love her anymore we don't fuck anymore she be to busy with her job so am going to bring Paige to New York with me so she can live in my house and I planning telling Kayla tonight. So I left out the house and drive to Paige house and when I got there she was in something sexy and I was just ready to fuck the shit out of her.

Kayla Pov

So I had followed August to get proof that he is cheating on me when I got to this bitch us I count 30 to give them a minute then I open the door and I saw clothes all over the floor then I heard moaning coming from upstairs so I follow it and when I got to the room August deep inside this bitch I beat the living shit out of August and the girl I shot August in his room and the girl and told him its over don't ever call or talk to me and I left and drive to my mom's house.

Mom: Kayla what is it?
Kayla: He cheated on me and I saw it with my two eyes mom.
Mom: I am sorry Kayla but what did you do.?
Kayla: I beat his ass till I saw blood same as the girl and I shot them both in the arm.
Mom: Oh Kayla but what are you going to do.?
Kayla: Am leaving today mom I already book a plane I need to be away for a while.
Mom: I understand just call me.
Kayla: I will.

With that, Kayla got on a plane going back to New York with tears in her eyes but told herself that she would let a guy stop her from her dream.

Hey guys sorry, it was short but this is the final chapter of Friends but it will be a sequel go to my Youtube channel and watch the trailer and what's going to happen in the story.