Chapter 15

Makayla Pov

I woke up from my phone alarm going off then I check my phone and saw that August text me so I text him back.

Phone Text Message

My Bae😎😇: Good morning how did you sleep.?
My Future😍😘: I slept, good babe.
My Bae😎😇: So what you got going on today?
My Future😍😘: Got to meet my new manager.
My Bae😎😇: Okay am going to let you get ready.

Paul: Kayla I love the song and the music video was the bomb I need another on the album.
Kayla: Thank you, I got new raps and songs.
Paul: So got a name for your album?
Kayla: Yes it is going to be about me.
Paul: Okay and I can't wait to hear it.

End of Text Message

After I finish texting August and Paul at the label I went on my laptop and start looking for a house in NYC cause I want to be close to label and start fresh life then I hear the doorbell ring.

Makayla: Hey Jordan.
Jordan: Hey Makayla.
Makayla: What are you doing here at my house Jordan?
Jordan: Well I have some news to tell you.
Makayla: What is it?
Jordan: First are you going to let me in?
Makayla: Oh shit come in, want something to drink.?
Jordan: Yes and thank.
Makayla: Now tell me.
Jordan: First I meet this fine ass girl a couple days ago at school and I ask her out.
Makayla: That is good Jordan am happy for you and sorry I haven't been text and calling and hanging out with you like I use to.
Jordan: It's all good but I got a role in this new tv show on TeenNick called Unfabulous.
Makayla: Omg Jordan that is amazing when you leaving?
Jordan: In couple more weeks.
Makayla: Well we got to hang out before you leave.
Jordan: Yeah we do but I got to get to school but I had to tell you that.
Makayla: See you later.

Angel Pov

I was home bored cause I had finished my last class and I thought to myself how me and the girls would be hanging out watching tv or doing something fun but since Makayla became famous and start dating August she forgot about us and she hardly text and calls anymore then I hear my phone buzz.

Phone Text Message

Bestie Kayla: Hey Angel am sorry I haven't been text and calling like I use to but I want to know what you and the girls doing later so we can talk.
Angle Babe: I forgive and the girls are having a sleepover at my house tonight.
Bestie Kayla: That is good am coming over for the sleepover cause we need to catch up and talk.
Angle Babe: Yeah we do but don't get mad if the girls give you side eyes.
Bestie Kayla: I wouldn't I understand why they mad at me so see you guys later.

End of Phone Text Message

So I start cleaning up the house then my mom came downstairs and told me she is going on a 3-month business trip and that she put money in my bank account and in our safe place and I was like okay and told her to have a safe trip I love her and finish cleaning up once I was done I start cooking.

Makayla Pov

I had look at the time and it was almost time for me to meet Russell Simmons so I went into my closet and take my clothes and then went into the bathroom and turn on the shower and then I take off my clothes then I got in the shower and let the water hit my body for a little bit then I wash my body with Sheer Twilight body wash for 20 mins then I rinse off and got out and dry off and went to brush my teeth. When I was finished I head into my room and put on lace thong and lace bra. (Outfit in MM)

Once I was dressed and finish doing my hair I grab my purse and my mom's car keys and told my mom that I would be back and head outside and lock the door and got in the car and drive to the address that Russell give me. 50 mins I arrive there and I turn off the car and made my way inside and told his assistant that I had an appointment and she was like okay and made my way into his office.

Russell: You must be Kayla.
Kayla: Yes I am.
Russell: Look Kayla I see you are looking for a manager and that you are new in the business.
Kayla: Yeah I am.
Russell: And yet your single is the hottest thing on Billboard.
Kayla: I didn't even know that.
Russell: Kayla what trying to say is what do you want.?
Kayla: Well I had always love to sing but love acting too.
Russell: I can make it happen for you but I want you that I also own Def Jams Record Label.
Kayla: So does that mean you want to be my manager.
Russell: Yes here is the contract.

I read over the contract carefully and when I did I sign the contract then I got in my mom's car and drive home and pack some clothes to go over by Angel house then I ask my mom to drop me off at Angel house a few minutes later I show up to Angel house.

Angel Pov

Angel: Hey Kayla it's nice to have you here.
Bianca: What is she doing here?
Kayla: I want to talk to you guys.
Destiny: For what?
Kayla: Look I know you guys are mad at me because I haven't been texting calling or hanging out with you guys like I use to and am sorry from deep down.
Bianca: But why though?
Kayla: It's because the fame got to me and I was so happy to have August in my life that I wanted it to work out.
Destiny: Well we are your best friends you could have told us and we would have helped you.
Kayla: I know that now.
Destiny: Don't ever do this to us again.
Bianca: Cause next time we wouldn't be so nice.

With that, the girls made up and eat then went into the living room and watch child play 1&2 then they head to there room to go to sleep.

Skipping to 3 months in the book.