Chapter 2

Makayla Pov

I woke from my phone alarm going off alarm going off so I sat up on my bed and turn it off then I got off my bed in my closet took out my outfit then head in my bathroom and turn beats pill and turn on Future new album until my phone buzz it was my baby.

Phone Text Message

Hubby: Good morning beautiful.
Queen: Good morning hubby.
Hubby: Doing anything after work today?
Queen: Not that I no of why.?
Hubby: Cause I want to take you out tonight.
Queen: Awe baby that so sweet where we going.?
Hubby: Can't tell you but don't make no plans and got to go love you.
Queen: Love you too.

End Of Text Message

I turn back on my music and I got in the shower and let the water hit my skin then I grabbed my rag and wet it and grabbed my body wash and squeeze on Sheer Twilight and start washing my body for 15 mins after that I wash out my rag and hang it up and rinse off and got out and dry off. Then I went brush my teeth for 10 mins then I wash out my mouth for 15 mins then I wash my face. Then I went into my room lace binki pantie and put strapless bra and put on my outfit. (Outfit in MM)

Once I was dressed I grabbed my book bag and car keys and head downstairs and fix me a bowl of fruits and I eat that as my breakfast once I was done put my bowl in the sink and turn the security system and left out the house and lock up and when I...

Once I was dressed I grabbed my book bag and car keys and head downstairs and fix me a bowl of fruits and I eat that as my breakfast once I was done put my bowl in the sink and turn the security system and left out the house and lock up and when I was about to get in my car I saw somebody moving in next to me then I saw August come out I just got in my car and pull off towards school.

🏫 At School 🏫

When I reach the campus I saw my girls so I find parking spot parked up and turn off my car and got out and went and say hey to them before we go to class.

Bianca: Wassup boo
Makayla: Nothing just ready to chill with bae.
Angel: How's things with you and Adonis?
Makayla: It's been amazing.
Bianca: That is good, he better treating you right or we will beat his ass.
Destiny: Calm your ass down Bianca.
Angel: Y'all let's go to class before we be late.

And they left and head to class and when Destiny and Makayla got to class they sit together and listen to what the professor had to say.

August Pov

I didn't even know that my next door neighbor is Makayla but she looks at like she doesn't know me and I know my mom and her said give her some time she will come around and remember but I don't want to lose my best friend again. When she comes home am going to see if I can get her number and try to text her about sitting down to talk and catching up and why I left. When I was done putting away I was bored cause I don't go to the studio today so I end texting one of my hoes.

Phone Text Message

Anthony: Wassup ma.
Sasha My Hoe: Nothing much and been while since hit my phone up Anthony.
Anthony: Been busy ma.
Sasha My Hoe: What you want Anthony?
Anthony: Well am home bored I was wondering if you can come over.
Sasha My Hoe: Am on my way, be there in 10 mins.