Chapter 17

Makayla Pov

I woke up and saw that August was gone and I was so sad so I got up dressed and text Angel to come to get me and she was like where am I and I was like at August house and she was like why don't August drop me home I told her that he left last night cause he had a tour and she was like okay she will be there in 10 mins and I got off August bed and got fully dressed in the clothes I wear last night then a few minutes later I hear Angel car horn and I walk out the door cause August maid was there and his housekeeper.

Angel: So why didn't you go home last night?
Makayla: Cause me and August had sex last night and I end up falling asleep.
Angel: Damn girl but you want me and the girls help you finish packing.?
Makayla: Sure why not.

With that Angel got to Makayla house and drop her off so she can get the other girls and Makayla went into her mom house and went up to her room and went to take a shower.

Jordan Pov

I was in my hotel room bored and I was thinking about Ryan so I end up FaceTiming her.

FaceTime Video Chat

Ryan😘💋: Hey Jordan wassup.
Jordan😍😎: Nothing just bored in my hotel room.
Ryan😘💋:  Awe and let me guess you were thinking about me?.
Jordan😍😎: Yes I was, I really wish you was out here with me.
Ryan😘💋: Saying that I got a ticket to come tonight and am staying for 1-month cause am free.
Jordan😍😎: Omg I can't wait to see you.
Ryan😘💋: Well let me finish packing okay.
Jordan😍😎: Okay see you later.

End of FaceTime

So I sit in my room until one of my cast members came into my room and ask me what am watching I told her am watching the rerun of Fresh Prince Of BelAir so she asks me can she come in my room and watch it and I was like okay.

Emma: You know we have a day off today and tomorrow right?
Jordan: Yeah I did know I have the schedule on my phone.
Emma: So what you going to do with your day off?
Jordan: I am waiting for a friend we going to hang out.
Emma: Oh.

With that, she just sits in Jordan's room quite and watches the show.

August Pov

I was in Colorado for my first performance and I had soundcheck first but before I go on stage I called up my babygirl.

FaceTime Chat

My King🔐😘: Hey beautiful how did you sleep last night.?
My Queen👸🔐: I slept good I just miss you last night and man you made me sore.
My King🔐😘: I am sorry baby but I had to give you that bomb ass sex.
My Queen👸🔐: Whatever but don't you have soundcheck.?
My King🔐😘: Yes but I wanted to that to my queen before I do soundcheck.
My Queen👸🔐: Well anyways I need to finish packing so go do soundcheck.
My King🔐😘: I love you.
My Queen👸🔐: I love you too.

End of FaceTime

I went on stage and start to sing some of my new songs and I put in some dance moves and start thinking about Makayla then I told myself I love her and am also going to move to New York.

Makayla Pov

Me and the girls had just finished packing up my last stuff and send them to my new house and then I got a text from Russell saying he likes the song but when will I do the music video I told him the day before I leave for NYC and he was like okay and went to sleep in the guest room.

Next Day 10:30 am

Makayla Pov

I got up and head downstairs and saw that my mom cooked me something to eat.