ten: Tabloids.

Frankie's point of view:

"LOW CLASS LOVE?"

The thick, glossy magazine taunts my horrified self. The bold font was sprawled in black writing across half the page, and just above the photo of Jason and I looking far more cosier than I can remember. We were side by side, almost touching hips in Flo's back garden. My head was threw back in laughter, Jason had a wide smile and Paul along with his brother's Tony and James were the people we were speaking too.

"Want to explain?" Jenny smirks at me, resting her hand under her chin. I was suddenly put off my lunch, my stomach churned like I was on a roller coasters at Universal Studios. With trembling hands I flick through to find the double page that we were strewn across. Multiple photos scattered across the two page spread of Jason and I, all couldn't have been taken more than a few seconds of each other except for one. He was holding the door open to his car, letting me into the passenger seat before he gets in too.

"Where did you get this?" I find myself whispering, eyes scanning across every word.

"-Hayes' previously dated Miss Dallas winner and daughter of Mr Kenneth Bennett, Natasha Bennett, but his latest blonde bombshell doesn't seem to be matching his previous millionaire relationships."

"Are you kidding? It's practically on every newsstand across the city. How could you miss it?"

I can feel the lump form in my throat and I do everything I can do swallow it as I read on, completely blanking Jenny's demands to tell her everything. My rapid heart beat seemed to speed up, quicker and quicker with every new paragraph.

"-A inside source says that Hayes' has been getting very cosy to his latest snatch, and already taking it to the next step by visiting family in New Jersey. When we spoke to Miss Bennett on her ex's new movement, she didn't seem the happiest about Hayes' new beau. 'I don't know who she is, or where she came from, but it definitely wasn't the social or successful ladder' Bennett told us. 'It won't last if there is anything between them. She's came out of nowhere and she's already being photographed. All she sees is money and fame, that's all'. Ouch!"

My stomach was bubbling with bile as I slam the magazine shut. Jenny still sat across the lunch table with her glossy lips curled into a knowing smirk, but it quickly fell into a frown as she saw my shaking body. Suddenly, her amused and giddy expression sprung to vast concern.

"Are you okay?"

"How can she say all I'll see is his money when it was her that used him!" I shriek, my shaking hands clenching my hair by the roots in stress. I flip the magazine over so I couldn't see the photos of us both haunting me. I felt sick enough.

She rests a hand comfortingly on my arm. "Everyone who knows you, knows you are nothing like that. But - does that mean there is something going on with you two? I mean, why was he with you over the holidays, at your sister's house when he was suppose to be in a meeting in Soho?"

I sigh, chugging at the bottled water to help soothe the burn in the pit of my throat. Now my stomach flipped in nerves and anxiety. I was never a good liar, ever since I tried to lie to my parents about Flo sneaking out at sixteen to go to Paul's house and I ended up physically sick all over our living room carpet a hour after she left.

"Jason and I," The words made my tongue tingle. "We've been friends for a while now, over a month maybe? Since him and Natasha split up, really. I offered him to come to Flo's for her annual Halloween party because he's been crammed with meetings lately. I don't even know who took these photos, or how!"

"The press stop at no lengths." She tells him sadly tilting her lips into a sympathetic smile. "Point is though, you and Mr Hayes - sorry, Jason, have been getting cosy and I'm only now finding out about this!"