Chapter 6: Brittni

~ 333 Years ago, 1685. Brittni's POV~

"And he was the one whom I would spend the rest of my life with."

I turn to the next page of my book and continue to read the romance novel.

As I sat against a tree that was in my family's yard, I enjoyed the feeling of the warm heat from the sun that hit my pale skin.

"He placed his hand upon my cheek and leaned into a soft but passionate k-"

All of a sudden I felt something hit my feet, causing me to look up from my book.

It was the ball that my mother had made for my brother out of animal skins.

I look to the side of me and my heart starts to race.

I examine every inch of his perfect face. His beautiful but dark eyes. His rosy cheeks from playing in the heat for too long. His smile that was brighter than the sun itself.

Speaking of such brightness, he stares into my eyes and smiles as he continues to walk towards me.

Once he was in front of me, he stopped and stared down at me and I up at him.

Yoongi: Good evening Miss Brittni.

Brittni: Good evening Mister Yoongi.

Min Yoongi. The town human boy who knew of my family's secrets. He came over a lot due to the fact that him and my brother were best friends. My brother Jimin is only nineteen and Yoongi is twenty. Yoongi will continue to age but since my brother is now nineteen he has stopped aging. That's how this thing works. Born vampires stop aging at nineteen, but someone who is turned into a vampire stops aging at the age they were when they turned. Me being only thirteen, I still have a little while to go until I'm nineteen. But back to Yoongi. My parents really like him. And I? My feelings for him are strange. Anytime I see him I feel all tingly inside. I can tell that I make him feel the same way because of how loud and fast his heart beats. Sure we've flirted here and there but nothing more. My mother told Jimin and I about how mates work. Part of me thinks that my mate might be Yoongi. But in order to find out we would need a witch.

He looks at the book in my hand.

Yoongi: What are you reading about?

Brittni: It's about two people who fall in love with each other. But they have to hide it due to the fact that their families live in two different worlds. Their families are too different from each other so they hide their relationship from the rest of the world.

Yoongi: Sounds very interesting. Have you read it before?

Brittni: No. This is my first time reading it.

He bends down to pick up the ball, but looks at me before standing.

Yoongi: Tell me when you finish. I would really like to see how it ends.

He gives me a smile and I do the same and nod.

Jimin: Yoongi, lets continue the game!

We both look at my brother that was standing in the filed by himself.

Yoongi: Meet me later tonight in the woods when your family sleeps, in our usual spot. Make sure to come alone.

We've done this many times but never ave we done anything. The only thing he has done was place a kiss upon my cheek.

Brittni: Okay..

He places his hand upon my face and smiles.

Yoongi: Until then my love.