Chapter 9: She

Y/N: Jimin..

I slowly start to back up as he walks closer to me.

Soon I feel myself land on the bed and he hovered over my body.

He leans his face into my neck and he hovered his lips against my skin.

Jimin: Jagiya~

His warm breath on my neck sent chills down my entire body. And the fact the he was in nothing but a towel didn't help.

He began to place small kisses on my neck and went up my jawline.

He stopped as he got closer to my lips.

As he pulled away, he looked deep into my eyes as if he was asking for permission to continue.

Without thinking twice, I nod my head.

Everything happened so fast as he slammed his lips against mine.

The feeling of his lips moving against mine was extraordinary.

His hands were holding my waist as mine were tangled in his soft damp hair.

I slightly moved my leg up and my knee accidentally rubbed against his covered member.

He let out a low moan and deepened the kiss.

He licked my bottom lip, asking for permission to enter his tongue, but I didn't let him because I wanted to tease him.

Jimin: Y/N.

As he said my name, it came out as more of a growl.

Taking that as a warning, I quickly let him in.

Our tongues danced together and fought for dominance. But of course I lost.

I could feel his hands slowly start to pull my shirt up and soon over my head. And then he took off my bra.

At this moment I was so thankful that his blood had taken away my self harm scars.

Slowly he took off my shorts, along with my panties.

Soon realization hit me and I realized that I was now completely naked in front of him.

Feeling a wave of embarrassment wash over my body, I quickly covered myself with my hands.

But I don't think he liked that too much. He grabbed my hands and pinned them over my head.

Jimin: Never try to hide your body from me.

Before I could say anything, he slowly pushed his member inside of me. Causing me to throw my head back and let out a small scream.

The feeling was new and uncomfortable. I would be lying if I said that it didn't hurt a little.

But the more he thrusted into me, the less pain I felt.

Soon the pain had completely vanished and turned into pure pleasure.

I was a moaning mess at this point. I tried so hard to be quite but I couldn't. And him whimpering in my ear didn't help at all.

I then began to feel a foreign feeling form in my stomach. I felt like I could explode at any moment.

Y/N: J-Jimin..

He began to pick up his pace and soon I released.

Soon he did the same and fell on the bed next to me.

My chest moved up and down at a fast pace as I tried to catch my breath.

Looking over, I see Jimin looking at me completely unbothered as if nothing had just happened. He had amusement in his eyes as he watched me try to calm myself down.