Forever and Ever

Finally! Here you guys go! Honestly I don't think i did good on this chapter for some reason. I guess I am feeling a little self-concsious. Anyways enjoy and let me know what you think. :)

There was something off with Levy. Lucy couldn't pinpoint it, but it had to do something with Gajeel running out of the guild yesterday. This morning Levy had more of a skip in her step and had a smile on her face. Sometimes she would even blush at random moments too. Her teammates seemed oblivious to it, they were arguing. Probably something having to do about Levy.

Lucy just kept continuing on looking at Levy. She narrowed her eyes in hopes of the answer just revealing itself. Sadly, if only it was that simple.

Suddenly her view of Levy disappeared and the smell of paper entered her nose.

"Lucy let's go a mission!" Natsu grinned.

An annoyed Lucy took the piece of paper off her face with a huff. Natsu couldn't ask nicely huh? It always seemed more of a demand than anything. Lucy looked at Natsu. He still had that stupid grin on his face and Happy was now flying right next to him. Honestly, what was she going to do with these two?

"Lushee?" Happy asked.

"Hmm?"

"Are you alright? You seemed sad yesterday." Happy asked as he stood in front of her.

Lucy smiled at the cat, nothing really gets past him. She put her hand on his head and ruffled his fur.

She laughed as she thought,'Even though they are a handful, I wouldn't trade them for the world.'

"Luce?"

She shook her head and looked at Natsu. She gave him a smile , and he didn't need words to know what that meant. For the short time Natsu and Lucy have known each other , they came to be really close. Now ,people will mistake them as lovers by the intimate relationship they have, but none really know what really was going on between the two.

Lucy looked at Levy again. She was know sitting next to Gajeel. She was reading while he was eating some scrap metal. Lucy looked at how close they were sitting right next to each other and the content look on Levy's face. It was evident by the blush dusting on both of their cheeks that they were now together. Lucy smiled and silently congratulated her friend. She wished her good luck and happiness to their relationship. Now she need to focus on her problem.

"LUCY!"

"LUSHEE!"

Lucy felt a tug bringing her out of her thoughts.

Happy was the one tugging her hand,"Lushee! Come on Mirajane gave the ok to go on the mission!"

Natsu grabbed her arm and dragged her out the door.

"W..wait!" She sputtered.

"Hurry if we don't want to miss the train!"

Baka, he doesn't like transportation. He has a bad case of motion sickness, but she knew why he now considered the train. Knowing that made her heart swell and a blush creep on her cheeks.

'If only he knew...'

"Oi! I have my own two legs you know!"

"You're too slow sometimes Luce!"

"WHAT WAS THAT!"

Natsu started laughing as he and Happy started running for their lives from a red faced Lucy.

.

.

.

.