Scars and Puzzle Pieces

I'm soooooooo sorry! I know it has been more than three days since I updated, I should be punished. Anyways the reason it took so long was because I went to a funeral. They are kinda depressing but they went to a better place. They no longer have to suffer. Well that's how I see it. Anyways, if I haven't noticed I put titles on these in the box thingy where you can select the chapter. I don't know why it is called but in case if you can't or don't see then I'll start putting them for you. Enjoy your guilty pleasure shipment. Hehe

Chapter4: Scars and Puzzle pieces

She sighed as she snuggled into the warmth of her blanket. Instead she felt something firm.

Levy's eyes shot open. A blush crept on her cheeks as realization hit her. She wasn't in her bed. She wasn't snuggled against a blanket. The arm that securely was around her waist confirmed it. If Mirajane saw her now...

She didn't want to finish that thought.

Her surroundings were unfamiliar to her. She must be in his bedroom. His figure took up most of the bed, since she was so tiny. Right in this state, he seemed like a big teddy bear. Like the ones a loved one would win from a fair, the ones that were always to big to carry.

She started tracing the outlines of his chest and wasn't surprised to find it smooth. His complexion was darker than hers, he looked like he was always out in the sun all day. While she was really pale, she can't even tan if she wanted too.

Her fingers came across some skin that had been marred. Levy couldn't help but to trace it. Scars. They become part of you whether you like it or not. She kinda liked scars on a man. They make them look sexy. She giggled. What would Gajeel say if he knew about that?

She sat up on the bed, his arm still around her. She looked at that arm, multiple scars ran along his skin. Some were alone while others were criss crossed. She traced every single one of them. She loved everything about this man. There might be women out there that despised or were disgusted with scars on a man. Levy wasn't one of them. To her, they were hardships conquered. The scars on Gajeel's skin proved to her that he fought to protect. He has changed so much since Phantom Lord, a change that she loved. She wonders if he knew that she forgiven him. At the time, when Laxus had all the Fairy Tail members fight themselves, he and natsu couldn't get past the barrier. She could've not helped them, she coulface been selfish and ignored. She didn't, she did it as a step close to having things go back to normal. She noticed how heasitant he was when she interacted with her. She had one simple request. She looked at him with complete trust. He looked taken aback. She told him to stop Laxus, she believed he could.

"Levy?"

She looked up and saw Pantherlily at the doorway rubbing his eye. He looked so adorable sometimes, like a child. She will never admit that to him though.

She managed to pry Gajeel's arm from around her waist. Levy got up from the bed and headed to the doorway. She picked up Pantherlily, who made no sign of protest, and walked to the kitchen.

"Should I make some breakfast?"She asked the exceed in her arms.

All she heard was a yawn,so she took that as a yes.

" How did you end up in Gajeel's bed Levy?" Lily asked.

Levy blushed. All they did was sleep, nothing else. They were taking things at their own pace. It felt nice that they weren't rushing anything and he hasn't pressured her. Gajeel was actually really sweet and cute. She could tell that all of this was new to him too, so every time she thanked him or gave him a kiss he would always blush and become flustered.

The kisses though, she blushed even harder. Let's just say he knows how to leave her breathless.

"We were hanging out here at his house and I ended up staying here late. He let me take the bed while he was going to to sleep on the couch. I managed to convince him to sleep in the bed with me instead."

"Hmm."

She set him on the table and rummaged through the kitchen for any ingredients. Lily just watched her she continued her search.

As she started cooking he came to a starting revelation. She fit. This seemed normal to him. Her just being here made sense to him.

He wonders what Gajeel would think of this.

Unbeknownst to them, Gajeel was silently watching them. A small smile crept on his face.

She fits in his everything.

This was short...I needz to know what you guys think of my way of portraying the GaLe because I don't know how I'm doing. Also I notice that I don't put much dialogue, should I add more or is it ok? Another thing should I put some of the anime scenes in there too? Let me know your thoughts don't be shy!

P.S. I'm aware that I spelled need with a z. I think it sounds weird when you add a z. Try sounding it out. What do you think?