Tender Pt. 1

Everyone I know this is long over due and I am so sorry. I truly am sorry. I know some of you guys have been waiting a long while for me to update. School has been a pain in the butt and I have college to prepare for next fall. But that is no excuse for my lovely fans because you guys deserve a chapter. So I hope you guys enjoy and please comment if there is anything wrong or an idea. It can be anything I'm all ears.
So Happy already gone Halloween. Hoped you guys enjoyed it!

It was awkward.

Levy doesn't listen to this time of music,so she certainly didn't know how to move to it. Here she was with her back against the wall watching her guild members move in ways that left her flustered. The atmosphere made it feel too proactive making her fidget a bit.

Halloween was one of her favorite holidays of the year, second to Christmas. It was normal for the girls of Fairy Tail to wear revealing clothing, but on Halloween that was a different story. Their costumes were..... a bit much.

It being Lucy's first one she was extremely excited and got caught in it too. She came in all red ,her dress was extremely low cut and it barely covered her butt. She was wearing fishnets and her feet were in red leather boots. Red fingerless leather hugged her slender hands and the whip she uses on missions in her hand. Tonight she had an evil gleam in her eye worse than Erza's, so Levy kinda avoided bumping into her.

She didn't take act in their shenanigans and dressed in something a little less proactive. Many of her friends were confused in her dress since it looked vintage. Even Jet and Droy didn't know who she was. None of them shared her passion for books, well except Lucy since she has been avoiding her she couldn't guess. A sigh escape her lips as another upbeat song started, none of the guild members stopped their dancing. Tonight was suppose to be fun, but Levy really couldn't understand why she came. Maybe she should just go home, take a nice long bath and snuggle with a nice cup of tea and a book. Yea she will definitely do just that.

She felt movement right beside her.

Lucy.

A sad Lucy.

"Lu-chan?" She asked hesitantly. Lucy came to the party with a confidence Levy sometimes wishes she had, but now it seemed deflated.

Lucy turned to her with a small smile on her face. That little twinkle was not there.

"Hi Levy, how has your evening been?" Her eyes shifted somewhere else in the room. Levy followed her eyes, which landed on Natsu. He was with Lisanna dancing or more like talking to the music. They seemed to enjoy each other's company, Natsu said something to Lisanna and she laughed at whatever it was he said.

Levy knew of Lucy's feelings for Natsu, they were best friends. They told each other everything. Each day Levy saw the two together she silently supported her in telling him. Of course there were times when they would tease each other of their crushes, but there were also the times when they were vulnerable and had their doubts. Like Lucy was right now.

"Levy, how did you do it? How did you confess to Gajeel?" Her tone sounded devastated almost like she wanted to cry.

Desperate times called for desperate measures.

"Ne Lu-chan, did you know Gajeel was the one who confessed first?"

Lucy was shocked.

"I was at a bookstore and out of nowhere a hand took the book I was reading. I became furious, I hate it when people disrupt my reading. Jet and Droy use to do it all the time when we were kids." She chuckled at the memory," Anyways, I was ready to cuss out the person who dared to rudely take away the book. It was Gajeel. I was confused. Its rare to see him in a bookstore."