Sinful

Hello everyone! Ok just a heads up that this one is a long one and a two parter. Enjoy the first half while I work on the second. 

Anyways, I had this written down in a notebook then completely forgot about it. Until I found it in one of my drawers, so I had to type it up and publish!Let me know what you guys think!

[][][]

Everything he has done until this point has been worth it. No matter how reckless or stupid it was, it was still damn worth it. As he walked through the mass of the crowd, in chains, he felt the hatred of their stares. What he did was treason. He betrayed his own kind with what he had done. The him before would've scorn him too, but now he didn't care.

The people whispered about his doings all around him. The curiosity in their voices about his punishment, death? If he was given the chance to right his wrongs in order to save himself, he wouldn't take it. If all of Hell gave him the power to do it, he still wouldn't. That is how much he cares, yes, he cares and he damn wouldn't rewrite a second of the last one hundred years.

Her smile was worth it. God, her smile brightens everything around her, and in him. She did something to him that stirred emotions he hadn't felt before. She was and he should be killed on the spot for thinking that word. God. He should probably be thanking him for making such a beautiful creature. In another lifetime that would've sound like a pick up line, yet she really was though. He has seen her kind so he shouldn't have been affected, but there was something about her that left him breathless and in captivation.

He heard the creak of the old wooden doors and the crowd disappeared with a blink of an eye. He was alone with the two guards at each side. The only noise present were the clanging of the chains on his wrists along with the shuffling of feet. He didn't bother to make conversation with them, completely pointless. They probably wouldn't hear it anyway. He is and forever will be a traitor to his kind, a speck of dirt on the ground.

They traveled farther below, he knew exactly where they were taking him. Within minutes, they reached the dingy, dark cell that presented itself as cringe worthy, he didn't even complain. They unlocked the chains that were secured tightly on his wrists then purposely shoved. It took him completely by surprise and landed face down in the dirt of the cell. One of them spit in his general direction while the other just laughed.

Both of them knew who he was, if they even tried to get away with what they just did, both would've been dead within the next second. There was a time when the two worshipped the man in front of them, he was one of the most ruthless and admired, now nothing.

"Serves him right, filthy traitor," one of them muttered. The closed the cell with a loud clang that rung in his ears causing him to wince.

He stayed there on the filthy floor waiting for the last of their footsteps to disappear. He sat with a frustrated sigh, with no sign of life, his only companion would be his measly thoughts until the council will see him.

He thought about his partners and how they must feel betrayed and hate him. They knew what he was doing and mostly turned a blind eye to it, but recently they have warned him about the council being suspicious. He didn't listen to them of course, not entirely caring what everyone thought.

"Kuro?"

His head snapped up, despite it being dark he could make out the two figures.

"Juvia? Jellal?"

Juvia knelt down in front of him. He couldn't read the expression and Jellal's lips were pressed into a firm line. Kurogane suddenly remembered the quarrel they had before his previous visit. It nearly turned ugly if Juvia hadn't intervene, now here they were, on different sides of the bars.