John Mayer's Party

16 October 2018

"You ready?" Shawn asked, taking my small hand in his.

"Yeah, let's go before I chicken out." I replied, realising how stupid I must sound.

"You'll be fine. I'll always be by your side. If you ever feel like going, just tell me and I promise we'll leave, ok?" Shawn smiled, kissing my gently.

I nodded, before Shawn got out and started jogging to my side of the car. Shawn and I had been invited to John Mayer's 42nd birthday party. There would be loads of celebrities coming like Taylor Swift, Camila Cabello Charlie Puth and even Drake.

Shawn reached for my hand, leading me towards the huge mansion. A security guard met us at the front, opening the front door for us.

"Happy birthday old guy!" Shawn said, doing one of those weird man hug things to John and handing over an expensive glass of wine.

"Hey, thanks for coming. Hey Elodie! Enjoying the married life?" John asked, pecking me on the cheek.

"Yeah, it's great." I replied, blushing at the thought that everyone knew we were already married.

"Why don't you guys meet the others? They should be in the backyard." Shawn put his hand in the small of my back, leading me towards the large outdoor area. It was covered in fairy lights with a stunning view of the LA skyline.

"That was alright, wasn't it? You're doing great, El." Shawn whispered in my ear, before Taylor started approaching us.

"Shawn and Elodie!" Taylor ran over, giving us both quick hugs.

"Hey Taylor, how's the reputation tour going?" Shawn asked, acting like he was completely fine even though the one and only Taylor Swift was standing in front of him.

"It's been great! You guys just got married, right?" Taylor asked, smiling. Suddenly, there was a nauseating feeling in my stomach, causing me to cringe at the pain.

"Shawn, I think I'm just gonna duck to the bathroom." I said, before running off towards the toilet that the security guard had directed me to. As soon as I had locked myself in the cubicle, I threw up into the toilet bowl multiple times before curling up on the floor.

"Hey, are you ok in there?" A familiar voice asked, knocking on the cubicle door.

"Umm...yeah, I'm fine." I clenched my stomach, barely able to answer.

"Why don't you open up? You don't sound very well." Exhausted from all the throwing up, I reached up and unlocked the door.

"Oh my gosh, El! Why don't we get you to Shawn?"

"Camila?" I replied, trying to stand up.

"Ok, I'm going to get Shawn. Stay right here and don't move, ok?" Camila ran out, leaving me on the bathroom floor, curled up.

@shawnmendes instagram

4,257,143@shawnmendes had a great time celebrating old Mayer's birthday ❤tagged taylorswift

4,257,143
@shawnmendes had a great time celebrating old Mayer's birthday ❤
tagged taylorswift

View all comments

elodiemendes

taylorswift love you shawnie 😘

johnmayer love you too shawn 😂

happyshawn marry meeee 😍😍😍

shawnieboy I love you shawnnn

mendeslover excited to see you in Portugal next year!

shelodie i live for you!!!!

A/n Thank you for reading this chapter! Hope you enjoyed and I'll be updating soon.
Simplicute x