4. Everytime we Touch

I went on a date.

My first date ever.

Yes I know it was not an official date. I insisted on calling it a four friends going out to celebrate the weekend just to be on the safe side incase 'someone' has the hidden talent of reading minds. But in the mind of my mind, it was damn sure a date in bold letters. And it was perfect.

Adam Stone is perfect. He's the most handsome stallion I've ever seen and he is the definition of gentleman. What else can a mare dream of? He opened doors for me, pulled chairs and paid the perfect complements, all with a perfect smile. I could see my future babies jumping up and down every time I stared at his beautiful blue eyes and those killer dimples of his when he smiled.

We sat next to each other in the darkness of the theatre. Sophie insisted her and Ricky needed privacy. I swear she's the best friend I don't deserve. I shared popcorn with Mr. Perfect all thanks to her. Our fingers occationally brushed in the process. I thought the first and second time was a coincidence but you have to be a fool to not take advantage of it the third time around. The darkness was the perfect cover.

I made sure to stay away from him in public view even refusing his offer of dropping me home. I need all his bones and cartilages intact for the future I dreamt for the both of us.

Oh and to end the night perfectly, I received a goodnight text from him right before I went to sleep.

Perfect.

__________

"Abigail Forest" I said tapping on the first picture on my tab.

I'm at the Leoline office once again. The bastard took a week to respond to my calls for an appointment. He is seriously so self-obsessed and haughty. He thinks I'm so beneath him that I need to beg for his time. I had to swallow my pride and say please three times. Only then did Keith allow ne to visit his precious employer.

"Hmm..." the lion responded, lazily rubbing his stubbles taking his own sweet effing time.

I took the opportunity to scrunch my face and silently mimic him.

"I saw that" he muttered as he continued to scrutinize Abigail's picture.

I cleared my throat uncomfortably "So....." I drawled "What do you think? Doesn't she look like the first page of a magazine?" I asked hopefully.

What better than getting it right with the first one? They call it beginner's luck.

"Hmmn....." He breathed audibly and then zoomed on her face and pointed "big nose, thin lips, dull eyes" he then zoomed on the hair "Damaged hair" he pointed out and then looked up at me "I knew I couldn't trust you"

It took me a moment to compose myself "You are objectifying her" I gritted out.

"I thought that was the purpose of this" he nodded at my work sprawled across the little glass desk "I'm simply participating with all my heart. Do you want me to lie about my opinion?"

"No"

"Good" he said "It's you objectifying these women anyways. You are the one who categorized them alphabetically for me to pass my judgment on"

"What do you want me to do? How else am I supposed to do my job?" I sighed. Ten minutes into this and he has tired me to death.

"Let's do it in reverse. Start with Z" he replied "The letter Z is sexy as it is"