Vlogging and Livestreams - Spiderson and Friends

The 5+1 fic is taking longer than I thought it would so have this while I work on it sorry

((Flash is nice in this))

Peter had started YouTubing his adventures. He was weekly real Stark intern plus he had weekly sessions as 'Stark's personal intern.' He went to Midtown which was a pretty important high school as well. And then he had cute, quirky friends to vlog with whenever he wanted to.

And then on top of that he was 'Spider-Man's friend.' He would make video compilations of Spiderman from other people's phones who caught him on tape and then on top of that he would get Ned to film him whenever there wasn't anything important for him to do.

He also had a popular Instagram because he could get beautiful pictures of the New York skyline from on top of skyscrapers because of Spider-Man.

He was pretty social media famous, believe it or not. With 4.3 million followers on Instagram, 5.2 million subscribers on YouTube, and 1.8 million follows on Twitter.

This weekend, he's going out with his friends to the movies and then to the mall.

Peter gets his camera ready a couple hours after he wakes up and begins his vlog.

"Hey guys! I'm back! Today is Saturday March 21st and I'm getting ready to hang out with my friends at the mall. I've finally gotten permission from my boss to vlog at my internship so I can do a little tour/q&a maybe on Tuesday on my internship day so look forward to that!" Peter says, grinning at the camera through the mirror.

He's wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a blue t-shirt with a science pun with a spider-man hoodie (custom made) overtop. A black beanie sits over his curly brown hair matching his black converse.

He stops vlogging to eat breakfast, brush his teeth, and wait for MJ, the oldest of the group (and the only one legally allowed to drive) to come pick him up.

He starts up his camera again and sets it up on the dashboard.

"Are you vlogging again? Is that what you're going to do all day?" MJ groans, rolling her eyes and keeping herself focused on the road.

"Yes. I thought I made that pretty clear yesterday. I upload 3 times a week and this is the only interesting things I do," Peter responds, smiling softly.

"Yeah besides all the time you spend with a billionaire," MJ responds, rolling her eyes again.

"Yeah, whatever," the boy mumbles, filming some of the outside scenery for a time lapse.

On the way to the mall, they also pick up Ned, Liz and Flash for their adventure.

(Ned and MJ had both decided to use Peter and Flash's money because Peter got an allowance for his internship and Flash had rich parents.)

After they've had lunch and bought some things, Peter pulls his phone out for a promised livestream.

The 5 of them crowd into the screen view.

The fans immediately start pouring into the chat, asking questions and saying hi and complaining that it's 2 in the morning where they live but are staying up anyways to watch it.

Ned and Liz get shy around the cameras and fall quiet as Peter, Flash and MJ easily take over the onslaught of people.

"Hey, guys! I'm back, working on a vlog right now for my channel that should be up tonight or tomorrow morning depending on the editing. Here with me are..." Peter starts, trailing off to let the others take over.

"MJ. I've been on here the most so you should know me if you're caught up with the channel," MJ says, shooting a dazzling smile with a quirky wave at the StarkPhone camera.

"Flash. I've been in a few of these as well, but I don't expect you to know my face."

"Liz. I'm normally put in charge of cameraman whenever we're making a video together, so hi!"

"I'm Ned! I'm Peter's best friend despite what the others might say!"

MJ rolls her eyes at that, believing she's Peter's best friend. (We all know it's Ned, but that's besides the point.)

"So, if y'all want to ask any of us some questions. About us or the channel or anything at all, really, fire away," Peter says, leaning farther forward to read them. "@\petersfeet32 asks 'how are you so cute?' I think this is directed at MJ, obviously. How are you so cute?"

Peter's obviously teasing but a hint of blush touches MJ's cheeks before she's back to rolling her eyes.

"Great skill and determination."

"@\elizarosenburg asks 'to flash: do you want to get an internship at SI with Peter?'"

"It would be really cool, yeah, but kost interns have to be college level to get accepted and I'm not going to use Peter as an advantage to work there," Flash says, leaning back more comfortably.

Ned can't help the stupid laugh that escapes him when a pigeon starts cawing loudly behind the camera.

"@\rosesforpeteypie asks 'are you going to be sharing more BTS footage of Tony Stark being a dad?'" MJ asks, smiling knowingly.

Peter gets a bit flustered and flushes deeply before getting a hold of himself.

"One, he's not my dad, he's my mentor or whatever. And two, yes! I caught a bit of him taking care of Dum-E a couple days ago and it was really cute!" Peter exclaims.

"@\pakerparkour44 asks 'How do you make friends in high school when you're a nerd and nobody likes you?' This one's a good one for you, Peter," Flash says teasingly, making Peter roll his soft eyes at the comment.

"Haha, very funny. But yeah, very true. I'm going to get sentimental here for a second, so shut up, pigeon! But anyways, yeah, at the beginning of high school, a couple years ago, I was the shy nerdy kid who loved Star Trek and science and had just lost his uncle and was now only living with his aunt. I thought it would take some big hero title to make friends, but Ned took my under his wing and sort of showed me the easy way through school with doing what you love and not caring about the people who don't like you. He brought me to Academic Decathlon where I realized that even if it's just a club to some people, it's where I met my family, you know? So keep the people who care close to you and ignore everyone who doesn't care," Peter explains, before laughing softly and sending a heartwarming smile back at his family.

"Wait! Wait! Hold on!" Ned says, eyes wide as he leans over to the screen.
"@\therealtonystark says 'that's so cute Pete but I thought I was ur family. I'm hurt. Also, be over at 5 for dinner and movie night!"

"Oh my god!" Peter says, groaning in false annoyment.

"Wait! Here's a good one. @\mjshouldbeinmorevlogs asks 'MJ how are you so cool?'" MJ reads, grinning widely.

And everything feels right. Peter knows this is where he's meant to be in life.

____

Sorry about the delay. Working on the long one and it's like super emotionally draining to right for me bcs like I relate so hard to Peter in the thing

whoops feeling like awful today I guess thought it was going to be like a good day but it just got worse and worse ughhh i love anxiety attacks and being depressed for literally no reason :)))))))

Hope y'all had a good day

Lyss