24: The Plan

"Lizzy we're here." Wanda said bringing me out of sleep. I stretched the open to door to see, Steve, Sam, and a long haired man with a metal arm. He looked solemn and serious. I felt the guilt and pain radiating off of him. Bucky, is his name, I searched his mind seeing the source of his pain, I quickly left not wanting to see more. I walked up next to Clint who stood in front of Steve.
"Thank you all for being here. I appreciate it." Steve said. "How bout our other recruit?"
Clint turned around walking to the van door.
"He's raring to go," Clint said opening the door revealing the still sleeping Scott. I giggled as he snored. "And I put a little coffee in him but," Clint slammed he door open scaring Scott awake, "he should be good to go."
Scott slowly got out of the van squinting his eyes. "Well what time zone is this?" He said looking around, he stopped when he saw Steve, excitement flames in his eyes, like a fangirl seeing her celebrity crush. He shook Steve's hand mouth slightly open. "Captain America."
"Mr. Lang." Steve said smiling, still shaking each other's hands.
"It's an honor, I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow this is awesome!" Scott said turning to look at Wanda and I, "Captain America, I know you guys you two are great." He said turning back around. Wanda and I looked at each other both holding in our laughs. Scott then placed his hands on Steve's shoulders then let go, "geez ah, look I want to say I know you know a lot of super people so thanks for thinking of me," he said, Steve nodded and smiled, Scott now looked at Sam, "Hey man!"
"What's up tic tac." Sam said smirking.
"Good to see you, look what happened last time-" Scott started before being cut off by Sam.
"It was a great audition but it'll never happen again." Sam said.
"Did they tell you what we're up against?" Steve asked.
"Something about some psycho assassins." Scott answered.
"We're outside the law on this one so if you come with us your a wanted man." Steve warned.
"Yeah well what else is new?" Scott said, shrugging.
"We should get moving." Bucky said. Suddenly the intercom echoed through the garage, German was spoken. "They're evacuating the airport." Bucky said now. Stark is here.
"Stark." Steve said to Sam.
"Stark?" Scott asked. Steve looked at us now.
"Suit up!" He said Then turned around to the trunk of his buggy.
After everyone suited up, we all stood in a circle.
"Okay here's the plan, Bucky, you and Sam head the hanger where the Quinjet will be, I will walk out heading towards the helicopter causing a destraction, Wanda you and Clint will also head towards the hanger. Scott I need you out there ready for my call, and Lizzy I need you hidden, help quietly until I call you out, then you'll surprise them." Steve said quickly. "They're ready for us, they're strong, so we need to be ready too."
We all looked around at each other everyone now ready.
"Alright lets go." Steve said, everyone now going to where they needed to go.