(1) "Pretty little thang"

Song ^ or >

MYLES

She looks amazing.
She feels amazing.
She is amazing.

Not even thirty minutes ago I didn't even know her name. But now I don't think there's even a possibility of forgetting it.

Harper

With her beautiful long, tan legs straddling each side of my waist, and her plump lips, free of paint, trailing soft kisses down my jaw, then neck. Making her way down my naked chest, letting her tongue poke out with each kiss.

I let out a soft moan when her lips trailed along the band of my Calvin Klein's. I took her chin delicately in my hand bringing her face back to mine and kissing her feverishly.

Rolling us around so I was on top and she was completely naked under me, I continued the kiss moving my face eagerly down to her perfectly sculpted breasts.

She let out the most sexiest moan when I started nipping and sucking whilst I let my hands travel down each and every curve of her beautiful body.

Getting impatient she slipped her hands down from where they were lying on my chest moving them down my abs, then to the waistband of my boxers.

Slowly I slipped them off.

And then there was nothing in between us.

***

The next morning I woke up in my apartment alone.

She left.

I can't blame her. She was most likely embarrassed after the whole thing, and didn't want to have an awkward conversation with her "one night stand". But I would have made sure she was comfortable with me.

I don't even know her last name. All I know is that when I saw her at the bar with the sad expression that almost seemed permanent, I made it my duty to make her happy in some way.

Admittedly when I first approached her I expected her to immediately know who I am. So when her wondering eyes never even stopped on mine I was a tad confused, but at the same time thrilled that she didn't know who I was.

I sat down in the stool next to her and asked if I could buy her a drink, she said "Thank you. But I don't drink."

I looked at her in confusion then drifted my eyes down to the cup in her hands.

"Oh it's sprite," she informed me.

I burst with laughter. I mean come on this is a bar and she orders sprite.

She starts to chuckle along, understanding why I'm laughing.

"Seemed like the stereotypical thing to do in my situation. Come to a bar," she said laughing a bit. She had a beautiful laugh.

"And what situation is that," I asked genuinely curious.

"Well," she started seemingly preparing herself for a long story, or what was probably a story she's had to tell many times. "I recently graduated from college with my masters in photography, you know kind of a big deal," she said shrugging her shoulders and slight anger coating her words.

"They call my name and I walk on stage in my cap and gown expecting to see my family and loving boyfriend. But what do I find? My family and no boyfriend."

So far her story didn't sound too terrible, though I suspected that there was a lot more to it.

My theory was proven correct when she continued her story, "You know being the amazing girlfriend I am," she said placing her hand over her heart, "I went to our apartment. What do I find? He's in bed!"