𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁; interruptions

"i

"i.e.d"

AFTER EARNING AN EARFUL FROM Stiles about how she shouldn't have gone to the party or drank any alcohol while she was there, he eventually dragged her home with himself and Malia. Malia looked like she had way more to drink than Cassie had, anyway, as the girl looked like she had been through hell and back, so she didn't know why he was upset with her about drinking. Stiles had ultimately promised not to tell their dad about what she had done, but only because of the fact she had never told Noah about Stiles going to Mexico and that it wasn't her fault that he found out in the end.. After a small argument, Cassie won had won, surprising the girl, and Stiles had eventually promised not to tell their dad that she had some alcohol.

It was now the next following week at school and Cassie was walking with Mason, down the hallway as Mason was rambling on about how his day had gone; more specifically, about how Liam was lifting weights this morning like it was nothing, and it looked like that he was lifting a feather.
"He's dozing off all of the time, not really listening to me; acting strange." He told her, as they stopped at her locker so she could put some of her books into it, "He was lifting ten times more than his own weight, Cass." He tried to tell her, only she wasn't paying much attention to what he was saying.

"Maybe he's on steroids?" Cassie suggested, shrugging, knowing that a lot of lacrosse players probably used the drug so they're better at the sport. She had even believed a handful of times that Scott had starting using the drug, but it was proven that he didn't. When the girl turned and noticed the look that Mason was giving her, she sighed at him, "Look, Mason. I don't know, I don't know him as well as you do; I haven't even spoken to him that much since he started here." She told the boy, not knowing why Mason was telling her all of this.

"You two are flirting all of the time." Mason accused, knowing that the two definitely liked each other.

Cassie shut her locker and looked at him with an accusing glare, "Getting to know someone, and flirting, are two complete different things." She told him with an eyebrow raised, "Plus, didn't he go to that party with Kira? I don't think he's even interested in me." She said.
When Cassie had found out that Liam had gone with Kira to the party, not only did it confuse her, as she thought Kira was with Scott, but it also upset her, as she thought that Liam might have had an interest in her, but it was clear that he wasn't into her as much as he was with Kira.

Mason scoffed at her answer, "Please, I've seen the looks he gives you, he's totally into you." He told her, knowing that Liam talks about Cassie non-stop; anyone could tell that Liam had feelings for the girl, even if he did barely know her.

Cassie rolled her eyes at Mason, "Again, we barely know each other, anyway, he took Kira to the party. Not me." She retorted, knowing that Liam didn't like her, he liked Kira.