𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝐲; running away

"lies of omission"

"lies of omission"

CASSIE'S DAD WASN'T THRILLED ABOUT leaving her alone again, not since the last time he did so, the girl had been taken by those so called dread doctors and experimented on for a full day, with Stiles not telling him about it until the last minute, when it had been too late, and Theo had found his little girl and Liam instead. He had a go at Stiles that night as Cassie slept on the couch with Liam, he ordered that his son told him everything from now on, and if he had a plan that involved his daughter, Stiles had to come to him first and ask, otherwise he didn't want Cassie involved. To say he was angry, was an understatement; he hadn't been told what was going on with Cassie, and he hated that the girl had been put in so much danger without him knowing, for now on, he knew that he was hardly going to let the girl out of his sights unless she was at school, although for the past few days he had been coming in and making sure she was okay. Either the girl was amazing at keeping her pain and worried hidden, or she was doing a lot better now that the dread doctors were done with her, or at least, that's what everyone was hoping.

Although, as much as Cassie put up a front to everyone she knew, the girl wasn't okay — she was constantly having nightmares still, barely getting any sleep, and the girl felt like death walking. She knew that soon enough the dread doctors were going to come for her and treat her like they had with Zach and the others, and she couldn't stop it, either, but she was going to be damned if she let Scott use her as bait again, so the girl kept quiet. She acted like she was fine, and that she was completely healed now she was back home, and no one questioned her, not even Liam, as the girl had mastered her heart rate and keeping calm throughout the day; he thought that she was fine, since they had been rescued by Theo, the girl was having no problems, but that's just what he thought. The girl was suffering in silence, but she would rather that, then be used as bait and go back to that place with the doctors again and go through even more experimentations.. Call her stupid for not saying anything, but the girl was just scared.

School went on like normal, and just like she did at home, she completely ignored Stiles as well as Scott, unable to even look at them the same after they blatantly used her to get what they wanted, she was angry, and so was Liam. When the pack first lied to her, the girl forgave them within minutes, not wanting to upset any of them, but now she realised that she didn't have to worry about that anymore, because they clearly didn't care about her own feelings. Needless to say, Cassie was done with the pack. When she went back to school, she ignored them all, even Lydia, who had tried to talk to her on multiple occasions, she just couldn't look at the girl knowing that she had used her for bait — Cassie didn't think that any of them would do that to her, and it made her realise that maybe she didn't know the pack as well as she thought she did. The girl stuck like glue to Liam's side, and went on school like her life wasn't about to end, and she had been doing a pretty good job of it, too, since no one had noticed..