𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻; late night at the school

"smoke and mirrors"

"smoke and mirrors"

CASSIE WAS CURRENTLY AT A study group at school with Mason, doing a normal teenage activity, something she only wanted to do since she found out about the supernatural world, while Stiles and the rest of the pack had run off to Mexico, once again; this time, with Liam tagging along, knowing that he had to face his fears with the berserkers. Cassie had offered that she could go, as much she didn't actually want to, but she didn't want to see Scott or Kira get hurt because of it. She didn't really know Kira, but from what she's heard of her, she's nice girl, and if Scott loved her, then Cassie would like her as well.. Stiles had immediately shot the girl down, not wanting her to get hurt, and he couldn't exactly look out for her as well as look for Scott, so that's why she was currently hanging out with Mason, studying for another test that was coming up.

Over the course of the last couple of days, Cassie and Stiles had began patching things up with their relationship; Stiles had finally begun telling her everything that was going on, and they had been attempting to talk a lot more about it than they had just after Cassie had gotten stabbed. The two were slowly getting back to where they first were, but it was definitely taking some time for them to do so..
As the girl was walking down the hallway, to place her books back into her locker as she had finished her studying and was now going to ring her father to come and pick her up, her phone began to ring, interrupting her. She sighed as she pulled it out of her pocket, seeing that it was Stiles, and instantly picked it up. "Everything okay in Mexico?" She asked, walking down the hallway, to her locker, Stiles could sense the sarcasm in her voice, obviously a little bit upset that he hadn't allowed her to tag along to Mexico, as she just wanted to help, but to be fair, he didn't let their dad go with them, either.

"We haven't left yet, listen, Lydia's missing, and the last place she was seen at, was the school, looking through Kira's locker, for a piece of her clothing so Malia could find her scent." Stiles told her in a rush, knowing that they couldn't go without Lydia, "I know I didn't allow you to come with us, but I need you to look for her, in case anything's happened to her." He begged, scared that something had happened to Lydia.

"What could possibly have happened to her?" Cassie asked him, as she started putting away her studying books into her locker - she didn't understand how Lydia could have even disappeared here, what could happen at the school? "The school's completely empty, anyway, everyone's leaving now to go home." She stated, looking down the dark hallways and finding no one, not even Mason.

"I don't know, could you just please look." Stiles asked, causing Cassie to sigh in annoyance, Lydia was probably off somewhere, it was just the school, "Please?" He asked again, knowing that she didn't want to, but she didn't know half of the things that had gone down in this school. A lot had happened.