𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲; the school bonfire

"perishable"

"perishable"

CASSIE WAS STILL IN THE hospital, after days of being stuck in herbed; the girl was only able to walk around the hallways a little bit, only she tried not to move as much, due to her new stitches in her side that were still healing. If she allowed them to heal quickly, she would then be able to get out in no time and finally got back to school with her friends, who were only allowed to visit for a short amount of time, making Cassie miss them all immensely. Although. when she heard that her dad was emitted into the hospital due to a gun shot wound, she didn't hesitate to walk to his room with her crutches, only feeling a little bit of pain when she walked due to the healing process. Although, she had to keep her IV drip attached to her arm, which relieves her pain.

When she eventually entered her dad's hospital room, Cassie had sensed a little bit of tension between Stiles and her dad. However, she ignored it and went straight to her dad for a hug. "You should be in bed." He told her, after they pulled apart, he wasn't happy that she had walked here with her stitches still healing - he felt awful that she had gotten out of bed for him.

Cassie looked at her dad as if he was a crazy person, "You got shot, and you expect me to stay in my room?" She asked him in disbelief, "Besides, I can walk now, without any pain." She finished, motioning to herself, who was now standing besides the bed with a smile on her face.

Noah sighed at her answer, knowing that she shouldn't be overworking herself just to come and see him. He didn't want anything to happen to her, "I don't want you ripping your stitches." Her dad said, causing her to roll her eyes at his words.

"My stitches are the least of my worries right now, dad." She told him, rolling her eyes. "So, what happened?" Cassie asked, as she took the other chair in the room as Stiles was sat in the one besides the bed, she sat down at the end of the bed, shuffling to get comfy, before looking back at her dad.
Stiles had started to explain what exactly happened to their dad, without missing out any details, when Cassie had stopped him by raising her hand up. "Okay, woah, woah, woah." She said, interrupting his speech on their dad. She still wasn't happy with Stiles for keeping the secret from her, and she definitely did not want the whole story.

"What?" Stiles asked her, clearly confused at her words, as he thought that Cassie would want to know what happened to their dad, but it looked like she didn't, which just confused him even further..

"Just because I know about all of this stuff about the supernatural, doesn't mean that I want to know everything about it." Cassie couldn't help but snap at him. She was still mad at him and she couldn't even hide it. She wouldn't take it out on her dad as he was currently lying in a hospital bed with a gun shot wound, but she could for sure stay annoyed at Stiles, as nothing was wrong with him.