||3.||

•||Ch3: Meeting the idiot again||•

||Mirha POV||

I was so happy finally my parents accept brother and Sania bhabhi. Now they were going to marry again and this time whole family was going to witness.

I was already ready for their Nikkah and now teasing Sania bhabhi

I was already ready for their Nikkah and now teasing Sania bhabhi. She was glowing and blushing.

“Does my brother ever said he loves you?” I asked and giggled. I gasped when she blushed. “Oh my gosh! That means he did tell you. So what you said?” I asked clapping my hand.

Finally my brother did love a girl. Sometimes I thought he was going to be bachelor his whole life. “I didn't say anything.” I looked at her in shocked. Please someone catch me before I faint.

“What you didn't!” “Well, I am planning to tease him a little tonight,” She mumbled with flushed cheeks. My bhabhi learnt a lot from me. I mentally patted my back.

“Seriously? Then I am in your team. Team Sania bhabhi! Tease him as much you can, bhabhi,” I said hugging her.

Her mother and sister entered in the room when I pulled away from hug. I gave them privacy and went to tease my brother.

🎶Dulhe kaa sehra suhana lagta hai
Dulhan kaa toh dil divana lagta hai🎶

🎶The groom's garland looks stunning
The bride's heart seems captivated🎶

As I entered in his room I started singing loudly. His best friends were also with him. They all joined me and started singing.

We didn't miss the little red colour on his cheeks on which we teased him with bhabhi’s name.

“I think mom needs me,” Bhai said and ran away. We all started laughing at his silly excuse. “No. I think our lovely bhabhi needs you!” His friends shouted at him when he walked out of the room.

I turned to his friends and smirked. “So, who is in my team to tease that couple?” I asked evilly rubbing my hands together. Called me an evil sister who was going to tease his brother with her evil plans.