||17.||

***Make sure you read chapter 16 because its second update of the day***

•||Ch17: Fun with Arash||•

||Mirha POV||

“Arash! Look!” I yelled at him and threw him in the little pond.

All the ducks swam away or ran away from the pond. Arash was drenched in water. I laughed at him when he stood up.

I pressed my lips together and stopped laughing when he gave me his murderous look. I back away from him in fear when he advanced towards me.

“A.. Arash! Sorry! I, I was.. just.. pla--,” I shuttered looking at him.

But I was cut off when I didn't feel gravity under my feet. I was pulled in Arash’s wet arms. He walked back to the pond. With his each step towards pond my eyes got wide.

“Arash! No. No. No. N--,” I yelled in his arms.

But he didn't listen me and threw me in the pond. I laughed when I stood up and looked up at him who was looking at me playfully. I splashed the water at him and ran away from him.

I knew he was behind me which made me in as fast as I could. I helped when an arm wrapped around me and I was lifted up. I giggled when he spun me around.

He put me down on the ground and we both caught our breaths. I laid down on the grass and pulled him down with me. He laid beside me. My giggles didn't die. I turned my face to Arash who was looking at me with amuse look.

He slowly leaned towards me decreasing the distance between us. I stopped giggling when I noticed him leaning down. My eyes were getting closed with the distance between us.

My eyes snapped open when he whispered in my ear,

“We both should change our clothes before catching cold!”

I looked in his eyes with cheeks turning red and wide eyes. He was smirking down at me. He got and pulled me up with him. I followed him to the house and felt ashamed of what I was thinking.

We both went to our rooms to change the clothes. I took a shower and changed my clothes which were on my bed. I stood in front of the mirror and smiled to myself.

“Why are you smiling?”

I jumped on the voice of Arash. I turned to the door where he was standing with his arms crossed, leaning against the door.

“Nothing!” I said looking back at the mirror and combed my hairs.

I put my hairs up in a bun and walked past him out of the door to tell kitchen. He was behind me following me to the kitchen.

I sat on the stool and watched him making supper for us. I hummed random tone and tapped my fingers on the table gently.

I looked at the plate which was slipped in front of me. I started eating and he sat beside me. When we both finished I took both of our plates and washed them.