||10.||

*****Make sure you read chapter 9 bcoz it is double update*****

•||Ch10: A Visit To Stay Away||•

||Mirha POV||

I was shocked to move and blinked my eyes when he slammed his lips on mine.

It all felt like a dream to me. This is all you what think right? But no it didn't feel like a dream to me.

He was kissing me painfully like he was giving me punishment. My tears were rolling down to my cheeks slowly when it started to become more painful.

I was trying to push him away but he was hard to move. I felt lightheaded as I was getting out of oxygen.

He held my hands in his and didn't let me move. He pulled away slowly and looked at my face murderously. We both were panting heavily.

“Does he give you a great pleasure like this?” He asked, coldly.

I pushed him away from me and looked at him in confusion. I tried to get my breath which he took away from me.

“Tell me? I asked you something. Does he give you pleasure? Is he good in bed? Tell me how many times you bunked your university to be with him or is in his bed?” He asked and slowly raised his voice.

I stunned listening this all and looked at his in shocked. What did he talking about. And how could he thinks I could do something like that.

“You didn't invite inside. You should have invited him inside as he makes you happy and will love you unlike me,” He continued.

I felt my breath heavily slowly by slowly. I looked at his and raised my hand to slap him but he grabbed my hand and pushed it away forcefully.

“Don't you dare to raise your hand on me. Don't forget I am capable of doing many things with you,” He said grabbing my hairs in his fist and tugged it.

I yelped in pain and looked at him in shocked. This man was now behaving like a beast. A pure beast. A beast who didn't have a heart and didn't know how to behave with a woman.

I tried to hold my sobs back and tried to fight against him. However, I succeeded to free my hairs from him and pushed him away from me.

“You are not man, Mr. Arash Ali! You are a beast who loves to torture. I hate you for labeling me as a low level girl. I hate you because I marry you. I hate you!” I shouted at him.

I ran past him up on the stairs and to my room. I quickly locked the door and slipped against it. I leaned my back on the door and hugged my knees. I sobbed loudly and cried all my heart out.

He accused me of sleeping with my best friend. His words were breaking me slowly and painfully. I was not like that. I didn't sleep with anyone. I was innocent but he was looking at me down like I was culprit.