||Epilogue||

•||Epilogue: Life have to be good||•

||Third Person POV||

Everyone around Mirha was staring at her in afraid and nervousness. They all were scared of her and her mood. The atmosphere was tensed but Mirha was ignoring everyone.

"Mirha! Talk to him!" Zain said breaking the silence in nervous and fear.

Mirha's head snapped to her brother and glared at him. Zain gulped and raised his hands in surrender.

"How about! No!" She snapped at him and looked away from Zain.

She refused and refrained herself from looking at Arash.

"At least look at him!" Arash whispered looking at his wife in concern.

"Someone please tell this particular someone that no means no!" Mirha snapped back.

She stood up with great difficulty and wobbled out from the living hall to the theater room. She turned the small light on then sat on the comfortable and soft couch. She played a Disney movie on the screen and put her swollen feet on the pillow which was on the table.

Everyone back in the living hall looked at each other with wide eyes. Sania slowly got up and went after Mirha to the theater room while Zain gave a look.

"What you said her?" Zain asked him glaring his eyes at Arash.

"I swear I didn't say anything to her. I just picked her in my arms when she tried to walk and when she asked me why I picked her. I told her because she can't walk but she took it in wrong way and thought I called her fat. Doctor told me not to let her walk but she never listened me. Now she came here to you," Arash said leaning against the couch.

"And that two at 12 in the midnight!" Zain mumbled remembering how she gave them heart attack.

Back to theater room, Sania entered in the room and looked at Mirha who was busy in watching movie. Sania slowly sat beside her and looked at her.

"Stop giving your poor husband a hard time!" Sania whispered, carefully as she didn't want her Mirha to snap at her.

"He deserves it! Mr. Arrogant!" Mirha mumbled with pout.

Sania sighed silently because she knew it was useless to make her understand due to her condition. She was on her last month of pregnancy and her due date was near.

"Bhabhi, can you please give me ice cream, popcorn and melted chocolate?" Mirha asked Sania as she was craving for those things.